Fighting for freedom

Alice's POV

He kept walking until he was directly in front of me. I held my ground and didn't move back. He looked at me but I kept my gaze on Loki who looked absolutely furious.

'Little one' he said using one finger to ceres my cheek

'Don't touch me' I snapped back moving away from him then

'You've grown' he chuckled

I didn't say anything I was looking at everyone who just stood there watching.

'Come, we have things to do' he said then taking ahold of my arm.

'No!' I yelled trying to get him off me.

That's when Thor hit him with a lightening strike and Loki ran up and pulled me away.

'What were you thinking!' He whisper yelled at me

'I wasn't. Clearly' I whisper yelled back

Behind us everyone was fighting him. Dad in his suit was blasting energy at him where everyone else was taking a more stab this mother fucker approach. Odin and frigga went down to protect the tesseract.

'We need to get you out of here' Loki said grabbing onto me

'No! No, I can help loki'

'It's too dangerous'

And then things took a turn.

I turned around to see my dad laying on the floor along by Steve. I was in shock.

Thanos turned over and started to run towards Loki and I.

'I have an army!' He shouted

Loki smirked and looked at Thor then back at him.

'And we have a Hulk'

Hulk storms in and tackles thanos to the ground and starts pounding into his face.

'Holy shit!' I yelled

Everyone was trying to catch their breath and let hulk handle him for a minute.

BANG

Hulk was thrown across the room and knocked out completely.

We all stood there in silence. Looking at eachother.

I looked at thanos who looked extremely pissed off.

Wanda jumped in front of me and started using her energy to try and push him back which only lead to her being threw against a wall as well.

After that everything became a blur to me. I was backed up against a wall, I couldn't understand what was going on. All i could hear was a ringing noise in my ear. I couldn't see everything was literally blurry. I knew everyone was fighting thanos but i physically could not see.

When I finally snapped out of whatever was going on with me what I saw turned my stomach.

Thanos had defeated everyone. By himself. Everyone was scattered around. I immediately turned my head to look for Loki and thankfully he didn't look as bad as the other but still he looked completely worn out.

Thanos started to walk towards me and there was no where I could go. I was backed against a wall. This was going to happen. He was going to get me.

'Alice, I believe this has been a long time coming' he said continuing to walk towards me

'Please... no' I whispered

Then I seen a blur of blue coming towards me and picking me up. Pietro!

'Not happening I'm afraid. Maybe some other time' he laughed at the man and then went to run past him with me in his arms.

When we just about just past him, in a flash thanos grabbed his neck and lifted him off the ground causing him to drop me.

I was on the ground by thanos feet looking up at Pietro struggle. I couldn't do anything. I could move. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't even blink.

He's about to kill him.

'Good idea but wrong execution' thanos said not taking his eyes off him as he struggled

'Alice... ta-take care of your se-lf and... and Wanda fo-for me'

Pietro stopped moving.

The colour of his skin was gone.

His head rolled back in thanos hand.

He- he was dead...

Thanos threw his body to the ground opposite me.

I looked at Pietro with tear running down my face.

I crawled over to him.

'Noooo...No...Pietro no'

I started to cry

'NOOOOO!' I screamed

'COME BACK TO ME!' I cried in his chest.

'There there little one.' Thanos said petting my head.

I shot my head up and looked for Wanda. She was knocked out over by the thrown laying.

'Come now, it's time we go' he said grabbing a hold of my arm

'You killed him' I whispered

He looked down at me

'YOU KILLED HIM!'

'It's okay, I saved him. I saved him from a world of hurt. A world needing improvement' he said trying to calm me.

I cried. I couldn't do anything but cry. I cried to get away but his grip on my arm was too tight.

'Loki!' I called looking for him

I seen him trying to get up, it was obvious now that his leg was broken.

Before I could do anything else thanos men got out of the cell I made and lead us out side.

I tried to fight my way out but couldn't. He was too strong.

'ALICE! ALICE NO! NOOO!' I heard Loki yell from inside

'Too bad you didnt get to give you prince a kiss goodbye' thanos said squeezing my arm

A/N

....I'm sorry....

Rip Pietro </3