Giving Her The Vial

Alice's POV
* one week after the guardians arrived *

There's been no word on where Gamora and nebula are. Apparently thanos isn't on vanaheim anymore for whatever reason. Other than trying to find their location we haven't had much to do. Dads taking me away for a few hours today, said it's for my birthday, a late birthday present because this place was only opening today. Well it was ment to open next month but he has his ways.

'Knock knock can I come in?' Bucky called standing in the door way off my door

'Depends... did you bring-' he pulled out a glass of iced tea 'awww you did!!'

He walked in and sat the tea beside my bed

'Your dressed rather nice, how come' he said sitting on the couch

'Dads taking me out for a late birthday present'

'Ohh, where'

'No clue. How come you came to my room, you never come here'

'Peter and his friend are in the kitchen and they won't shut up about star wars so I left'

'No way! Come on let's go, I want to talk to him' I got up and started to speed walk towards the kitchen

'I'm going to my room' Bucky whispered walking past me

I couldn't hold in the giggle. I walked into the kitchen and saw them both sitting by the island with what I think is homework books infront of them and loads of pens.

'Hey Pete' I said standing there getting the attention of the two of them.

'You look nice. You and the girls off for something to eat or?' He asked.

'Your the second person to say that to me today, I mean this old thing' I said using my hands to show the black dress covered in tiny flowers that was tight fitting until it got to my waist and then it fell into a flowy skirt then matched with a creamish-off white bag.

He laughed 'where are you going'

'Dads taking me out for a late birthday present, what's that?' I asked pointing to his book

'Geography homework'

'Oh. I loved geography' I took a seat beside him and noticed his friend was staring at me
'Hi' I said and gave a small wave

'Hi' he said and did the same thing

'I'm alice'

'Uh I'm ned'

'Are you the friend that gave Peter the star wars water bottle?'

'Y-yes... miss'

I chuckled 'Im only a year or two older than you ahahah'

'If you don't mind me asking but are you an avenger too?' He asked and I could see in the corner of my eye Peter gave him a pointed look

'Uhh pretty much. I'm the same as Peter but I mean we basically are full time avengers, aren't we Pete?'

'Uhh yeahh?'

'What can you do? Like I know peters Spider-Man'

'Well I lived here before any of the avengers and then when they came along I started training with Nat and started training as a shield agent'

'Ohh cool so your move is like what knifes and guns and stuff'

'I can do a bit more then hand to hand combat' I smiled ' I can do this' I said then holding my hand up and having it go on fire