Thanos' plan

Thanos' POV

'Adrian!' I yelled outside his room.

This lazy slob of a prince did nothing but stay in his room the last two days. Which left me the perfect time to plan the most glorious plan.

He opened the door, looking how he always looked. Neat hair, well dress.

'Yes?'

'You have sorcerers, correct?' I said allowing myself in his room.

'Correct? Where are you going with this?'

I must admit this silly being is humorous. Truly makes me laugh.

'We're getting you in Alice's mind. Then we're getting them to project us to her whenever she's alone. We will ensure we have 24/7 view on what she's doing constantly. We only need to get projected there once but we need in her head all the time. Constantly if possible.'

He looked at me. A smirk growing on his lips.

'Fully arrangeable' he answered.

Just wait till she sees what we have in stock for her.

And her once so precious Loki.

*que evil laughter*

Loki's POV

Officially been one week having Alice back and it's safe to say she's spoke a maximum of 40 words to me. She hasn't tried to kill me again so I guess that's good. The serum settled into her system a lot quicker than we expected, it was in full effect only 5 day after she got her, two days ago.

Any time anyone, but me, asks her if she would like to do something she reply's with 'yes'. Clearly thanos put it in her brain that 'would you like to' is a 'do it' command.

'Loki, we're all about to have some dinner. Come on' Thor said outside my door

To be honest I didn't want to go to eat dinner with them all. She's stuck to WSs side. Tony still calls him pending Bucky as Natasha and Clint have still not returned as furry needed them to help on a last minute 'confidential' mission and basically bribed them on going on it to get the information they require.

'Loki! Come on. We're having dinner together' Thor said once again outside my door  

I let out a small sigh and stood up and walked to my door.

'Happy?' I said when opening it

'Very' he replied with his idiotic smile.

We walked in and to no surprise of mine Alice was happily seated next to WS and Tony at the other side of her. The whole time I walked in the room she glared at me, looking as if she was ready to throw her fork at me.

'Finally, now we ca-' Tony's phone began to buzz
'Shit gotta take this.'

'Hey pep'
'Well yeah'
'No- no wait listen'
'I didn't keep it a secret!'
'Ughhhhh'

'Start without me this is going to take a while' he said standing up and then walking towards the hall Thor and I just came through.

'Wonder what that's about' quill said digging into his meal

'Peppers his girlfriend, more than likely about you know. Our last mission' Wanda said as if it was obvious. Which in a matter of fact it was obvious, painfully obvious.

'Ohhh'

'Time to change the subject' Steve announced 'Alice, how are you finding your stay' he said with a warm smile

She was poking at her food. Only eating small portions. 'It's very beautiful here.' She replied

'Is there anything you want to do tomorrow?' Steve asked kind of slowly

Her head shot up. A look of dread slightly in her eyes and she looked directly at him. 'Is there something you need me to do, sir? Another mission?' She questioned

'No- no Alice. I was thinking maybe we could do something you enjoy?'

'I enjoy?' She questioned

'Yeah. Anything at all'

'I would quite like to train with my partner. We haven't in some time now'

I had to withhold rolling my eyes 

'If that's what you want to do then sure' Steve smiled.

She continued to poke and nibble at her food while everyone else continued in conversation

'Ok! Peppers coming home tomorrow.' Tony said walking back in the room.

He took his seat next to Alice and looked at her. 'Peppers my girlfriend, she's excited to meet you'

She simply nodded.

Alice's POV
*that night*

Dinner was strange. I would like to go home. I'm craving a mission. The adrenaline I get when going on a mission was my only thought.

'Alice' someone whispered

What?

I turned around and there was no one there. I searched all over my room. Nothing.

'Alice' whispered again

'Who's there' I whispered back

'It is I, the man you met before you were taken from me. When Loki took you away from me. He stole you. He was jealous. He could sense our great feelings for one another and wanted you as his own'

'Adrian?'

'Yes darling. Well done.'

'H-how are you doing this?'

'Soulmates can contact eachother when far apart ofcourse'

'So I could do this with you?'

'Uh. Maybe some day but not right now, I've  been told to give you a message'

'Which is?'

'Thanos, your father, wants you to stay there and keep a look out on Loki. Do not and I repeat do not get close to him and never agree to do anything he says, that is an order. But keep a look out, Loki's planning something. He's going to kill the rest of the people who are in the building with you.'

'I will complete my mission and will follow all orders. How do we know this is correct?'

'Don't question him Alice. He will come and see you soon. As will I. For now this is goodbye. I will speak with you soon'

And then the voice was gone.

A smiled crept up on my face... he's my soulmate.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter, this is kinda like a filler chapter cus the next two chapters is gonna have all the ✨juicy✨ stuff in them.