LA: The Hive

Alice's POV

*1 year after the snap*

Alissa and I are doing great! We're young, hot and loaded. Nothings holding us back. We bought one of them super fancy mansions in LA and were living out our best life's. From our famous house party's on weekdays to clubs on weekends, it's amazing.

The avengers have tried to contact me a few times but I just pretend to not see their calls. I don't want to be an avenger. That life, just that life style in general, caused me so much pain, so much grief. And I'm not here for it.

Being an avenger got me kidnapped twice. Not counting the first time thanos kidnapped me since I wasn't an avenger, or the time I was taking to the garden. As technical I went willingly to save everyone. But we don't dwell on the past.

Alissa and I have gotten a slight alcohol problem but who cares. We're 21 now so it's okay! Not like we're at dads party's and sneaking a drink every now and then or begging before hand to be allow to as me Peter Wanda and Pietro used to.

We moved out maybe like 1 month after dad brought us to his new home. And it's the best thing I've ever done. Don't get me wrong. I go home for all the birthdays and all the holidays but living on my own and having no rules is just so much better.

Mom also had a baby. My little sister. Morgan. She's adorable. She's 1 and obviously I'm her favourite person in the world. I'm the best god mother. I tend to answer some FaceTime calls from dad at night since usually it's when he's putting her to bed and she likes when I tell her stories.

'You ready! The boys are on their way!' Alissa shouted outside my bedroom door

'Ofcourse I am!' I called back then running to the door and opening it to reveal my dress and heels.

I was wearing a skin tight red dress with black red bottom heels from Christian Louboutin. I know, I'm bougie.

She was wearing a satin baby pink dress that clung to her curves showing off her amazing figure then matched with the same colour heel.

Both our hairs were down and curly.

'Damn. Okay barbie' I giggled looking at her

'I'm taking that as a complement' she said giving me a twirl

'It was ment as one' I said then linking our arms and walking towards the stairs

'What boys is it today again?' I asked

'That 'gang' we met at our party like three days ago' she said quoting the word gang with her fingers

'Ohhh yeah. Some gang' I laughed 'hot though'

'Extremely hot'

We heard a beep outside and opened the front door to see a limo.

'Oh I can already tell this Friday is gonna be one to beat' I laughed walking up to the limo door only to have it opened from the inside for me

'How's my sexy lady's doing today?' Harry said, the main 'gangster' of that group

'Even better now that we're going to that new club' I said taking my seat beside him

'Hii' Alissa said coming in and sitting next to Liam.

On the way over the music was on and we were already drinking Champagne.

'Where did you say you were from again?' Harry said to me

'New York'

'You don't sound like it'