Gone

Alice's POV

And like that he was gone. My heart sank. Yes he is definitely insane but I love him, the fact he's gone hurts. I turned to look at Nat and my eyes watered. She grabbed me into a hug straight away to comfort me but mainly to hide my tears from everyone else.
'Alice. Shhh. Keep it together till we get to my car' she whispered to me. I nod my head and whipped my tears. We began to walk to her car with I heard my dad call me.
'Alice!' He shouted after me.
'I'm going in nats car I'll talk to you when I'm home' I shouted back not turning around to hide my face.

Once in the car I broke down. Pulled my knees up to my face and wrapped my arms around myself. Nat clearly was taken back.
'I'm sorry Nat. I'm so sorry but I can't help it' I cried
'It's okay. Tell me everything' she said smiling.
She may be a scary assassin but she's just a big softie when you know her well enough. I told her everything, I told her how well he treated me how I love him and he me, I told her every single detail.
'...woah' she said afterwards
'Yeah... don't tell my dad, he'll kill me' I said letting out a small laugh at the end
'No no I won't but if he wasn't an insane murder I would think he's actually a decent person' she said clearly distracted
'Nat, what are you thinking about'
'Nothing. Now come on do you want to get food? I'm pretty hungry' she said starting the car up.
'Yeah, Nando's?'
'Just what I was thinking. I really have taught you well' she said giving me a high-five.
Once we got our Nando's, we ate it in the car and then went back home bring the rubbish with us to put in the bin of the garage.
'Getting Nando's with out me' Clint said walking out of the elevator 'that's cold Nat. Real cold. Even for you' he said narrowing his eyes at Nat jokingly
'If i hadve asked you Nando's would have completely sold out of chicken' she said putting the wrappers in the bin

Once we got up stairs everyone was in the living room watching the Big Bang theory. I walked over with Nat and Clint and we sat down beside eachother only for the tv to get paused and everyone look at us.
'What took you both so long' Steve asked
'We got Nando's' I simply said
'Wait. Without all us. We were waiting on you both to get dinner' Tony said standing up. This only made me and Nat turn to look at eachother and laugh.
'Seems like a you problem' she said still laughing.
'I'm gonna go to my room now I'm kinda tried. Been a hard day' I said standing up.

~4 months later~

Loki's POV

I've been kept in this cell for 4 months now. Told I have to spend all my life here at first but my mother made the punishment lessen. I only spend 1 year in here and must never return to midgard that's just not going to happen. It wasn't that bad being in the cell. I had usual visits from my mother and Thor, surprisingly Thor forgives me for what I have done even though I didn't ask for his forgiveness.

The thought of her on my mind constantly drove me insane. Her conflicted mind of me all due to her oaf of a father. I confided in my mother about this, she simply told me if it's ment to be it'll be. I also mentioned it to Thor a few times for his responses I liked better.

'Thor I can't get her off my mind' I said throwing a ball in the air and catching it while laying in the bed.
'I assumed so brother'
'I need to see her again'
'I don't think that will happen. Remember father said you can't go to midgard anymore. I believe everything you told me about her however and I first hand seen how she kissed you back in hq.'
'See brother. I need to see her again'
'I have two ideas that might not work' he said with my signature grin.

Oaf