Thanos 'Final Mission' For Alice

Alice's POV

'You know. You can stay here while I'm away' Loki said playing with my hair. I smiled feeling the vibration of his chest on my face.

'I might just do that'

'Think we should get up now?'

'Yeah probably' I said sitting up

*that afternoon* (just wanted a cute Loki and Alice bit since we haven't had one in a while)

All over it's been really quiet today. No voices, so that's good. Everyone was busy today so I was basically on my own all day. Mum dad and Bruce were all in the lab with dr cho. Nat Clint Wanda and Peter all went to shield HQ and Thor and Loki were in the training room.

So yeah. Really quiet.

At the minute I'm sat in the living room, bored out of my mind.

I wonder what's for dinner? I didn't have breakfast so I'm kinda hungry. Starving actually.

I walked over to the kitchen a grabbed a chocolate bar. Beautiful.

As soon as I opened the bar I heard foot steps down the hall to the right. Weird.

I walked towards it and I ended up being at the door at the very end of the hall. The door Tony told me was off limits when I got here.

I heard shuffling around again in there.

I put my hand on the door handle and pushed the door open slightly and popped my head in.

This was my room from before thanos...

I walked in and closed the door behind me.

'JARVIS, close the blinds and turn all the lights on please'

Then the blinds closed and the ceiling lights and the lamp turned on then followed by the led lights around and under my bed.

There's no one here...

I looked to my left and seen the board on my wall filled with photos of my friends and family with me. I looked at them and smiled. The one of Wanda Pietro Peter and I all sleeping beside each other on the one seat in the movie room all under the one blanket caught my eye. Then I looked at the photo beside it, a photo of Thor holding me up by my feet like how a fisher man holds up a fish he caught. That made me let out a small laugh, I have to admit.

One of me mom and Nat on Halloween one year all wearing the same black cashmere suit holding guns, Nat and I had our backs facing one another and my mom was in the middle with her gun facing the camera. I love that photo.

One at the very bottom made me smile even more,Clint and I were covered in blue slime with my dad in the background laughing.

The shuffling sound interrupted me however. It sounds like it's right behind me. I kept my back to it and grabbed onto the table with a tight grip.

'Hello?' I whispered

'Well hello to you too'

'Adrian?!' I said then turning around and seeing him and thanos standing by my bed.

I froze. Thanos. He can't be trusted?

'Please do come and give me a warm welcome' Adrian said making me smile

I ran over and give him the biggest hug. I missed him.

'How are you here?' I asked

'No time to explain' he answered

I turned and looked at thanos.

He smiled at me.

'Give me a mission report on the previous mission I set for you on gaining Loki's trust' he said