Stay? Forever?

Loki's POV

When we sat down at the balcony I placed my hand on her thigh and looked at her.

'Why did you want privacy?' She asked

'I want you to stay away from Adrian, Alice trust me'

'What's so bad about him. He was being really nice to me' she looked genuinely confused. Bless her and her oblivious mortal mind.

'He's not all that nice. He keeps this on the down low but I found out when thanos and I crossed paths in the past.'

'Spit it out Loki what is it?'

'He's 'friends' with thanos well more of a partnership. He basically gets what he wants and thanos makes sure of it and in return, thanos stays in vanaheim with his army, unharmed and pardoned of any and all crimes.'

'Oh... who's thanos?' She scrunched her nose and looked up at me

'He's a bad guy. The toughest there is. Trust me, you know yourself I wouldn't admit if someone was tougher than me but he truly is'

'Shouldn't someone do something about him then?'

'He's being kept save on vanaheim, nobody knows'

'But you do'

'He told me?'

'Why?'

'Because'

'Because why'

'That's a story for another day. Come it's cold out here. Promise me you will stay away from him' I said taking her hand in mine

'Yeah I promise' she placed a soft kiss to my cheek.

If he ruins this I will personally rip his throat out. Sad excuse of a prince.

Alice's POV

The night ended with Loki by my side and Adrian keeping eyes on me. Kinda freaked me out.

Every night for the past two weeks now have been balls in the ball room (obviously) but tonight is a garden event and I'm so excited.

My dress for this evening was a light pink colour with the same colour flowers on the top half that fade down with sheer 3/4 length sleeves. My hair down and wavy with the front parts pulled back into plates that then connect into one at the back. Honestly it's so cute.

'Darling are you ready we're going to be late if you don't hurry up' Loki called to me

Oh yeah and me and Loki are officially 'courting'. It was so nice the way he did it. He had a path way of rose petals lead from my room to the garden and there he was with sitting under a tree with sweet treats on a blanket for the two of us. We lay there cloud watching and then he pulled out a ring and asked me to court with him and obviously I said yess. The ring is beautiful, ofcourse he had to have it his colours so it's an emerald ring but it's so stunning.

'Yeah I know I'm just trying to figure out how these shoes work' I called out

'Need a hand?'

'Maybe yeah'

He laughed and walked into the bathroom to see me sitting on the counter trying to buckle my heels.

'Here' he waved his hand and magically it was all done up

'Where were you like 20 minutes ago' I joked while jumped down from the counter

'It took you 20 minutes to put shoes on?'

'Uhhhhh, oh look at the time we're going to be late let's go' I wrapped my arm around his and pulled him along trying to change the subject.

Once at the garden party Loki had to go and talk with the council about something and I didn't get a minute to myself, from girls coming up asking if me and Loki are truly courting to boys asking me questions and asking me to dance. I danced with only 3 of the 5 that asked me to dance purely because I had nothing better to do. When I was finished dancing I walked over to Thor.