Preparing

Alice's POV

I woke up the next morning in Loki's room cuddled up next to him on his bed.

The room he chose is so gorgeous. A lot brighter than his old room. One wall has two huge windows then in the middle of the room is a small wall that the bed frame is against, once again with the grey sheets. Beside the window nearest the bed there is a telescope and then on back is a seating area with a bookshelf that's currently empty but knowing him he will put all his books up today. At either side of the small wall in the middle of the room that the bed is against there are two arch ways made from what I think is steal and it is in a square pattern that lead over to the sliding wardrobe and bathroom. It's huge.

I looked over at Loki who was laying on his back, sleeping soundly and I had my leg draped over him and his arm was on my back still.

I looked up and started kissing his neck softly until I heard him start to rustle awake making a groaning sound.

'Couldn't you have let me sleep a little longer' he said in his morning voice

'No chance. I was up for ages waiting on you to wake up'

'Aww how long were you awake?' He asked turning around to face me

'Around 10-15 seconds'

His smile dropped then immediately picked up again 'I'm terribly sorry for that. It must have been insufferable to be waiting that long'

'It really was' I giggled then he laughed along with me while pulling me into a hug on the bed.

'Knock knock we have a guest, get dressed and meet us in the kitchen' Nat called from outside the room

'We'll be down now' I shouted back

We got up and got dressed. Loki dressed shockingly in a pair of black sweatpants and a white tank top. I just threw on a pair of mom jeans and a vibrant green crop top.

We made our way to the kitchen and Alissa and Thor were sitting right beside eachother and seemed to be getting along very well considering literally how close they were to one another.

'Hey' I whispered taking a seat beside Alissa

'Hi' she whispered back smiling 'that guys here from yesterday' she said scooting her chair to be more in the middle of Thor and I.

'Ohh got it'

'Got it' she muttered smiling shaking her head

'Okay' dad said standing up 'the bleecker street magician wants to be part of our little team, speaking off, Scott's gone, we're dropping numbers like flies, or ants' he giggled to himself 'anyways yeah. Something about Hank pymm who I had no idea was still alive. Not the point though'

'Is that it?' I asked

'Well yea-'

'GUYS! GUYS WE HAVE WORD FROM NEBULA!' Quill shouted running into the room

'What did she say?!' I asked

'Thanos is heading to titian'

'We could bring the fight to him' dad said

'That's idiotic Tony' Stephen said looking at him

'It's not. Think about it. That way we save earth from getting recked in the process. It's the elem-'

'Element of surprise!' Quill exclaimed clocking his space gun

'So we're going to titian?' I asked

'No wait. I need a better weapon...' Thor said

'Nidavellir' Loki said

'That's not a word. That's made up!' Drax said