Locked in

Alice's POV

It's been two days since I tried to go to the dungeon and today I was determined to go there. I had the feeling something was off and needed to find out myself

'Alice I'm going to be in the lap for a few hours so feel free to come down and see me if you want' Loki said sitting beside me on the bed. I couldn't help but smile. I really did love him.

'Okay but I was going to go a walk and explore the backyard a bit since I've only been out there like twice'

'Ok my love. Make sure you eat lunch and then I'll meet you back in here before dinner, is that alright'

'It's perfect' I placed a kiss to his lips.

He quickly deepened the kiss pulling me in. I smiled and pushed him off.

'Gooo. U have work to do mister'

'Ughhhh fine, and you may call me sir' he said with a cheeky smile and a wink

'Yes sir. No go chop chop'.

He laughed as he walked off.

I hoped into the shower and put on some of my workout clothes. My black elastic leggings and a matching sports bra. I walked to the backyard and just looked around. I then walked to the indoor gym and worked out a little on some different machines. Then after two hours I decided to pay Loki a quick visit before going to the dungeon secretly.

I walked into the lab only to be stared at by everyone. What the hell. My ponytail isn't messy iss it? No it's fine. When I found Loki his mouth dropped.

'Whaatt' I was genuinely confused

He walked over to me pulling me out of sight of everyone.

'What is it. Is my hair messy?'

He chuckled at this.

'You went to the gym?'

'Yes?'

'And you didn't think to change out of a outfit that shows a lot of skin?'

Oh...

'I didn't think it was a big deal. Back home I-'

'THIS is your home now' he sounded annoyed

'Loki, you know what I ment' I said with an annoyed tone.

'Watch your tone Alice. Go and change'

'No'

'Excuse me'

'Yes. You are excused. Now goodbye' I turned to leave only to be pulled back my wrist and have a green light go over me and Loki.

We were back in the bedroom. I landed on the floor from not being able to prepare for the teleporting. Dickhead.
'Change. Now. Before I have to do it for you'
'You are so petty Loki'
'Change Alice' he said through the grind of his teeth.
'No'
He clicked his fingers and I was in my nightdress.
'Why this'
'Your staying in the room today'
'What? No!'
And like that he walked out and locked the door.

A few hours pass and he still hasn't come back.
'I hate him' I thought to myself. 'No you don't' a battlefield became of my mind.

Suddenly the door opened and in he walked, closing the door behind him.
I turned around in bed so my back faced him.

'Alice'
I ignored him.
'Alice come on'
Nope
'I'm sorry'
I smiled knowing what to do, knowing this would drive him crazy.
'What are you sorry for?'
He looked at me knowing what I was doing.
'I said sorry now that's enough'
'Why are you apologising for? What are you sorry for doing'
He signed 'I'm sorry I locked you in the room all day'
'Anddddd'
He looked annoyed
'And teleporting you without warning'
'Anddddd'
'Alice come on'
'Andddd'
'And for not being nice to you. There happy now'
'It'll do I suppose'

He sat down next to and lifted up to sit on his lap. I took the offer gladly and rested my head on his shoulder.
'You hungry' he asked pulling me in closer
I nodded my head in response. He waved his hand and like magic my favourite dinner appeared on the coffee table. Pizzaaa. I gasped and looked at him wide eyed, this only made him laugh.
'You can do that?!'
'Well, I just did, didn't I?'
'I knew I loved you for a reason' I said taking a slice of pizza.
I'll go down there tomorrow it's already starting to get dark now, I thought to myself.