Compound

Alice's POV

I woke up and felt completely different. It worked. I slept through the whole day and night. I remember everything about Loki and about what Adrian did, not to say I didn't already know but now I know it's the truth. I just hope he doesn't come back here.

But then that's leads me to another thing. I need to go back to vanaheim and I need to destroy everything in that room.

I took the blankets off me and seen I was still in the same clothes as yesterday so I got up and showered and just threw some gym shorts on and a grey T-shirt and made my way to the kitchen.

I walked in and seen Loki Thor Nat Steve Bucky Bruce and Peter.

'Hi' I said and earned a thin lip smile from everyone

'How are you?' Loki asked standing up to leaving his cup to the sink

'Fine' I said feeling the smirk on my face

He was now right beside me and I could feel the tension in the room.

'So is everything okay? Or'

I looked into his eyes. His gorgeous emerald green sparkly eyes. 'Yep everything's good'

'Oh... ok' he said then turning to leave

'Um Loki' I said getting him to turn around and immediately I threw myself on him.

He picked me up and I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he swong me around

'I've missed you' I shouted as he got faster.

In the background the sound of Thor laughing got louder and louder

He stopped spinning and looked at me as I looked at him.

I closed my eyes and leaned into the kiss I knew was to come and sure enough his lips met mine.

'Get a room!' Nat shouted laughing causing us to pull apart

'If you say so' he smirked at her and teleported us to his room.

This was the first time I've actually seen his room not being brainwashed and it's... it's very Loki let's just say. Shockingly no green however. All blacks and greys. It was a curved room. So the window that took up a whole wall was in a semi circle shape and the bed was closest to that. Behind the bed was the wardrobe with gliding doors and above the bed a circle dim light with a glossy finish to give it a reflexive look, almost like a mirror. Beside the wardrobe on the other wall to the right was the bathroom. The bed however looked really comfortable, the grey covers and darker grey throw over it was just calling to be layed on.

'Like it?' He asked

'Love it' I said then pressing my lips on his.

He broke away and Started sucking on my neck hitting just the spot making his way to the bed.

Tony's POV

Clint left last night. He didn't get to say goodbye to Alice so he said he would call her later on. As for Wanda and Vision I just found a note in Wandas room that her and Vision have gone to Scotland so that's another two down. Don't know how I'm going to break it to the team.

I walked into the kitchen where Natasha Peter Thor Bucky Bruce and Steve all sat

'Alice not up yet?' I asked

'No. No she's up' Nat said going red

'Oh. Okay. Well I've to tell you all something'

'What is it?' Thor ask