The End.

Alice's POV

Laying in my bed with Loki I felt numb. Like all emotions in my body were gone. All I could feel was his hand playing with my hair, brushing it back, petting me.

A small knock on the door caused me to lift my head off his chest to look to see who it was.

Alissa popped her head in.

'Your mom said he's here' She said then standing fully in my room, wearing black jeans and a black blouse.

I nodded my head

'I need to get changed' I said not even trying to stop my voice from shaking

'Your suits sat out in my room, come on I'll help you' she said walking over and putting her hand out for me to take.

Weakly I took ahold of her hand and without saying goodbye to Loki I followed her silently down the hall to her room.

Walking into her room I saw an all black pan suit sat out on her bed with matching black heels.

Alissa helped me get changed. I mean I didn't really need her help but it made it go by quicker with her help.

'They're sitting in the living room waiting, I'll be standing outside with everyone else, text me if you need me to come in' she said walking with me down the hall

I nodded and made my way to the living room.

In there I sat in between Morgan and Happy on the couch. Uncle rhode was sat on the chair closest to moms side.

Dads lawyer stood in front of the fireplace.

'Now that were all here I want to let you all know how sorry I am for the passing of your loved one, truly, he was a hero to many, including myself.' He said then pulling out a piece of paper

'Now as for the will. He's given James Rhode all of his Ironman suits, but three, it says if you say this code word' he hands uncle Rhode a piece of paper 'to friday the suits will work under your voice control'

I looked at Rhode and he was crying, not making any sound, but I know he was trying to hold it in.

'Pepper pots. He's left this letter with everything for you on it, he wishes it to be kept between you and him' he said handing my mom and envelope.

'Morgan and Alice stark will be given half of his fortune, each. All his money split directly between the two. So that's around 6.2 billion each' he said looking at us

'Happy, you've been given 6 of his cars, here are the keys' he handed him a box 'you've also been given this letter' he said then handing him an envelope

'Alice stark, along with half his fortune you've been given three of his Ironman suits, made especially for you, along with four suits he made to help with your special abilities, and he's left you his workshop and everything that comes with it is all yours. Use this code word to activate it' he handed my a piece of paper and I chuckled.

The note said 'my dad is always right and I am always wrong.'

'Now he's left one more thing. A message' he said then tapping the iron man helmet on the coffee table.

My dad appeared sitting on a chair opposite us. A hologram of him.

The hologram of him sighed and smiled looking at us, almost as if he knew where we were.

'Everybody wants a happy ending. Right? But it doesn't always roll that way...Maybe this time. I'm hoping if you play this back, it's in celebration. I hope families are reunited, I hope we get it back and something like a normal version of the planet has been restored, if there ever was such a thing. God, what a world. Universe, now. If you told me ten years ago that we weren't alone, let alone, you know, to this extent, I mean, I wouldn't have been surprised, but come on. The epic forces of dark and light that have come in to play. And for better or worse, that's the reality Morgan's gonna have to find a way to grow up in, that's the reality Alice is going to have to live through. So I thought I better record a little greeting, in the case of an untimely death, on my part. I mean, not that death at any time isn't untimely. This time travel thing we're gonna try and pull off tomorrow, it's got me scratching my head about the survivability of it all. Then again that's the hero gig. Part of the journey is the end. What am I even tripping for? Everything's gonna workout exactly the way it's supposed to.' He stood up and walked to the helmet.