Jack

Jacks POV

'Boss, someone sent you these' one of my men said. I didn't bother to learn their names to be honest.

I looked up to see a bunch of yellow roses with a note in them.

' kindly keep your hands away from my daughter otherwise what's about to happen to these flowers will happen to you

-Tony stark'

I looked at the flowers confused

'What's he mean by tha-'

The flowers exploded leaving a mess of the torn up petals and stems along with red glitter

'That's your warning Casper' Tony's voice said out of a voice box that some how didnt blow up.

'Clean this up. I'm busy' I said then walking out.

If that's how he wants to play it then fine. I'm always up for a game.

Alice's POV

*2 months later*

'Yes dad I know. I know. Ill see you next month. Bye love you'  I said into my phone

'What is it this time?' Alissa asked sitting on the couch

'Morgan's birthdays next month he was just reminding me'

'Did you buy her anything yet?'

'I was just going to get her clothes and toys just'

'Yeah I have a few outfits up there for her and some pjs'

'Come on we only have a hour until our lift gets here' I said getting up

'Jacks place again?'

'Yup' I said walking out

I walked into my room, closed the door behind me and leaned up against it the looking at my bed. My huge bed that makes me feel so small and lonely. My attention was at the right side of the bed on the pillow where his box is. On his side of the bed where he would always lay.

Gods I miss him so much. It broke me to move the engagement ring from my left hand to my right. That's a whole story for another day. Let's just say don't get wine drunk with your best friend and cry about the two gods you have feelings for while watching romance movies.

I walked into my closet and picked out a baby blue floor length dress that had a massive slit from my mid thigh down. The slit showed off both my legs. I paired it with nude heels and then curled my hair and did my make up.

'They're outside! Harry texted me!' Alissa shouted by the stairs

'Coming!'

I ran out and seen she was in a baby blue mini skirt with a white bralet top with nude heels.

'Great minds think alike' she said opening the front doors.

We walked out and Liam was standing outside with the limo door open for us

'Thank you L' I smiled at him then getting in and sitting by jack

'That outfit is going to put all the women in my club to shame' his husky voice whispered in my ear putting his hand on my thigh.

'That was the plan' I said grabbing a glass of something. 'What's this?' I asked

'Just white wine' he said

*at the club*

'It's busy tonight!' I shouted to Alissa as we followed the boys to our private booth. By the boys I mean Jack, Harry and Liam.