Return To 'The Garden'

Tony's POV

After I got checked out by Bruce I got put on the drip then pepper and I went to bed. It was the best nights sleep of my life. From sleeping either on the floor of that spaceship or the chairs to a bed is heaven.

I woke up early enough. Around 11 ish. And I immediately started my descent to Alice's room.

I knocked receiving no answer so I popped my head in.

'Alice?'

I walked in and checked around. She was no where to be found in the room, so I started to make my way down to the lab since Thor said she's been spending a lot of time there. Given it takes me ages since I'm now the same speed as a old man.

I walked down into the lab and there she was. Working away at one of the guardians computers.

'Friday, can you try again on tracking just incase it's gotten any closer. Actually if it works can you tell me if the connection is stronger, weaker or the same too. Thanks' she said to Friday still working on the computer.

'What we working on?' I asked walking up to her

She froze with her back to me.

'Dad?'

'I'm right here sweetie'

She turned around immediately and looked at me 'oh my god!' She ran over to me and hugged me gently.

'Are you okay? Are you hurt? When did you get back? How did you get back? Is everyone safe? Like did they get snapped away too? What happened with thanos?' She rambled on

'Okay. I'm gonna fly through them questions. I'm fine just sorta slow and weak but I'm fine. Im not hurt anymore. I got back last night. A women called carol brought me back. Only me and nebula were left and he stabbed me then strange gave him the stone for my life'

'Oh my god' she said then hugging me again but with a firmer grip.

'There's a meeting going on. We should go up there, don't you think?'

'I don't want to' she said still hugging me. I tightened my grip on her, hugging her as much as I could.

'Me neither but nebula said she knows where he is'

She stiffened and then let go.
'Let's go get that asshole'

I laughed 'Dont let Steve hear you say that'

We made our way up to the meeting room
and everyone was sitting chatting among themselves until we entered then they went silent.

We took our seats, me in the middle of her and pepper and her beside me and Alissa.

'So what's this about then?' She said even though she knew

'Well' rocket said then getting up on the table and showing a 3D hologram of some planet. 'Three weeks ago earth experience a huge amount of energy from the stones getting snapped. Unlike anywhere before' he began

'Okay? We knew this already?' Natasha said

'Can we get to the point. Where is he?' Alice said

'All my life all I ever wanted was to please him' nebula said looking at Alice 'and he spend most of my life trying to prefect me. Durning that time I would always ask him where would we go once his plan was finished and his answer would always be the same. The garden' she said and immediately I snapped my head up and looked at Alice who's eyes were bulging out of her head as she turned and looked at Thor.

'How do we know he's there' Thor said

'Well as I was saying' rocket said getting all of our attention again 'no where's ever seen anything like it. Until 3 days ago, on this planet. Which just so happens to be called. The garden'