The avengers downfall

Back in the tower tony and Bruce are still trying to finger to location when they hear a commotion up stairs. They run up to see everyone was out numbered. One of the men spoke.

'SILENCE. If you want to keep Alice safe you will come with us to where she is with Loki.'

Loki knew what he was doing. With the avengers out of the way he could easily take over.

Everyone went quiet until Natasha and Tony looked at eachother and bowed their heads. 'Take us to her' Tony said.

The avengers were taken to the mansion and locked in the dungeon. They all sat in the same cell in silence.

Loki's POV

The kiss only intensified as the minutes went on. I knew she felt the same way. I walked out of the bathroom still kissing her and threw her on the bed. Without giving her a second to catch her breath I was on top of her kissing her again. She was truly the most gorgeous woman I had ever laid eyes on. I pulled my shirt off and just as she was about to take her suit off there was a knock at the door.

'For odins sake what do you want!'

'Sir the first part of the plan is complete do you wish to do the second part now or tomorrow.'

'Tomorrow'

I looked back at her

'So where were we my pet' I said leaning down onto to have my lips meet her cheek as she turned her head.

She pushed me off her looking confused and annoyed.

'What's the first part of the plan Loki'

'It's nothing you have to worry about' I said brushing a bit of her hair behind her ear.
She slapped my hand away when I went to cup her face.

'Tell. Me.'

This annoyed me. She need to know not to speak to me like that.

'Do not speak to me like that.'

'Or what, you'll kiss me? Nothing I can't fake enjoyment from' I laughed at this

'You know yourself that is a lie'

'Loki what's the plan'

'To take over this world. I told you this already'

'Yes but what's the first part'

I smirked. May as well drop a hint.

'To dispose of people who may stop it from happening.'

Her mouth dropped and the colour of her skin turned sheet white.

'No' she whispered.

'Yes' I whispered in her ear before leaving and locking the door to go and visit my new guests.

*in the dungeon*

Tony's POV

'Guys we can easily break out of this and when we do we storm around to find Alice'

'Tony we're out numbered' Steve said.

'I know' I sighed.

The door swung open.

'Ahhhh hello my old friends. Oh and my brother I see' Loki said with a devilish laugh.

Why's he have no top on and why is his hair a mess. No-

'Loki where is she' I asked

'She's in our bedroom, currently recovering from what I can say atleast was a pretty good time. I'm sure she would agree. However she seemed so broken when I hinted you were all disposed of'

This outraged me. But Natasha beat me to it.
'LOKI! you touch her and I-'

'Ahhhh your mistaken ms Romanoff. I may have kissed her multiple times but this time she did it all by her self. Want details?' He said laughing.

We went silent.

'Well let me show you all then' and with a flash of green light the image of Alice walking up to Loki placing her arms around him played.

Showing what they were saying. Him lifting her up and her leaning into kiss him.

'Now must stop it there I'm afraid I don't want you all knowing my private business with her' he smirked so evilly looking at me.

'Brother. What do you want with her' Thor boomed out of nowhere scaring poor old Bruce.

'Ah you see brother. The moment I saw her my mouth dropped. You have to admit she is a beautiful creature no? I know you first thought that when you seen her. As to what I want with her, I simply want to make her mine, I can feel the power she possesses, shocking given who her father is. A mere mortal who hides inside the body of a robot.'

'Loki I'll kill you with or without the suit' this mans really starting to annoy me.

'Anymore questions before I go and see Alice' he said snapping to see My reaction when he said Alice's name.

'What do u want with us loki. Seriously what's the point in all this'

'Ahh miss Romanoff I can tell from how you speak you taught Alice?' She nodded once

'As for your question, I needed you all out of the way so I can attack again and this time I will concor the world'

And like that he walked out and slammed the door shut locking it.

'Well shit...'
'Shut up Clint'