Lokis Emotional Overload

Adrians POV

'You WHAT!' Thanos roared

'I thought I could tell her' I said defending myself

'You are even more stupid than I thought. I said we go next week to her and then in June is when we bring her back!'

'Oh'

'Oh? Is that all you can say?'

'Will I tell her or?'

'Well what do you think!'

'Yes?'

'NOOO!'

Loki's POV

In all honestly my mood today is horrific. I'm in the worst mood, the last time I was in such a foul form I threw a dagger at sif.

Considering Thor and I are ment to be leaving today i would rather wait until Monday so we have today Friday, Saturday and Sunday to prepare.

I told Thor of my speaking with Odin. Ended in an argument but then again when do Thor and I never argue.

'Hey, you up?' I said walking into Thor's room.

'LOKI!' He said grabbing the blanket and pulling it up to cover his chest. 'Do you not know how to knock?!'

He looks sweaty...

'I do. It just takes up so much time. As for your appearance I'm not even going to question it as I don't want to know. However I have something to ask you'

He grumbled a huff from his chest. 'What is it' he said through his teeth.

'I was thinking. Would it not be better if we go on Monday. As of right now we are going into this blind sighted, like think about it, we know nothing. We don't know what to expect and we don't have a plan. If we leave on Monday that gives us time to come up with something'

He looked and me and let out a deep breath. 'Okay fine. Now get out'

I chuckled 'you should lock your door when doing such activities, brother' I said before I closed the door.

'Ughhhh'

Aww I love annoying him.

'I know. I miss you too' I heard coming from Alice's room.

'I can't wait to see you again'

'I don't think I can't wait that long. I'm forever awaiting your touch again'

What. The fuck.

'I shall'

'I want nothing more than to be in your arms. No one can compare to you Adrian'

I knew it! Oh my gods I knew it!

'Ahahaha. Good bye. I look forward to speaking to you tonight.'

I'm trying so hard to not be annoyed at her but oh she's pushing my buttons.

I stormed to the library. God. How could she. How could she! I know she can't help it but god! She's the one person I trust other than frigga and she's gone! Gone at the hands of adrians partner! How could she! I hate her. I hate who she's become.

I know how we met was definitely under the wrong circumstances but in Asgard it was so different. Dear god! How could she be so effected! If I had have just give her the stupid immortality potion then maybe it wouldn't have been that bad. All I wanted to do was give her the stupid potion so she could stay with me forever. Is it so much to ask for? No! No it's not! But ofcourse the whole galaxy is against me. Adrian. That thing. So unable to find his own mate he steals mine and forces a love potion in her. God! Why?