Reality stone

Tony's POV

It's been 8 days since we got Alice back from thanos and it's strange to say the least. We expected him to follow after us but he didn't. It's almost as if he let us go.

Pepper, once again, is annoyed at me. Just before we left to go get Alice, pepper had to run back to work because, well I'm not going to lie I don't know why, I just didn't listen. I was busy! I was freaking out about getting my daughter back.

She's coming back today. She rang me yesterday to check up on things. I only texted her when we got back and said 'back home now' and from then I didn't have time to go on my phone. From being with Alice to being in the lab working on the Android with Bruce, I've been a very busy man. Not to mention we're still waiting on dr cho to come along with the machine in her lab that we need.

'Tony' pepper said walking into the lab

'Honey' I smiled and walked up to her with open arms and she very unkindly declined my hug.

'I'm annoyed at you'

'I know. I'm sorry'

'You always keep me in the dark about her Tony. Take me to her'

'Here's the thing...'

'What type of thing'

'A big thing'

'Okay. What is it'

'Like a really really big thing'

'What is it tony!'

'I don't think you understand when I say it's a-'

'Really really big thing. Yes. Okay. Now what is it!'

'Uh' how do I word this. 'She's here anyways'

'Yes Tony. I know that she's here. What is the thing'

'Well she's here... physically'

And then her face dropped.

'What do you mean?' She asked

'She was injected with this serum over there and... well basically long story short this isn't Alice mentally, this is thanos Alice but not our Alice.'

She nodded her head in understanding. Or shock I don't know.

'How bad is it?' She asked

'Yeah it's bad. She doesn't remember anyone. We have that WS guy here too. Steve thinks that he's his old friend from the 40s, so Natalie and birdbrain are trying to find out hence their disappearance.'

She took a deep breath. 'So she doesn't remember me?'

I shook my head no.

'God. Right okay. Will she?'

'In a month and a half she should start remembering'

'Take me to her?'

'Let's go'

We walked to the training room where Alice and pending Bucky have been for the past 20 minutes.

We walked at the door as they threw punches at eachother. It's safe to say she's definitely improved even more.

We watched as he went to kick her but she was fast and tails right out of the way and grabbed his leg, twisted it and used it to throw him on to the ground.

She helped him up and he walked over to get some water for them.

'Alice! There's someone here I want you to meet' I said as pepper and I walked I got he training room