The cabin

Alice's POV

It's been two months since me and dad had that talk. He didn't like the idea of me liking an evil god but he knew I couldn't help it.
I sat in my room thinking, using some Rick and morty as background noise. It's been 6 months since he left. Thor still hadn't returned and everything carried on as if nothing happened which I guess to them they want to think that way given he did lock them up twice. Whoops. I just wonder if he's okay. I lay down and closed my eyes and fell into sleeps comforting arms.

'Alice'
I groaned
'Alice get up'
Groaned once again
'ALICE'
'WHAT! Oh mum. Sorry' 
'Come me you and dad are going to go a trip' she said holding her hand out to me.
'Uh ok?' I said still not knowing what was actually going on.

And before I knew it I was in the jet sleeping again, when I woke up I was in a wood cabin. Quite cute. My room was really nice, all very... wooden. Still nice though. I had a wooden double bed that had bed posts that allowed a sliver fabric to drape over them and then a nice sized window along with a window seat and then a chest of drawers. It was very minimal but I really liked it. I went down the stairs to try and find my mom and dad considering I just woke up.

'Look who finally has awoken' my dad said playing with some new gadget he made.
'Ha ha very funny. Why are we here?' I asked walked over and sitting beside him
'Just for a little break' my mom said walking out of the kitchen
'We knew you needed to get away so we-'
'I' my mom said interrupting my dad
'You mother, decided to come here for a weekend' he finished
'Ohhh' I said smiling weakly

Loki's POV

I sat in the cell awaiting my brothers return with the news of me being sent down to midgard to help. Not very fond of the idea but if I can see her I don't mind.

'Brother... I have something to tell you' Thor said quietly walking in
'Yes go on' I said looking at him
'Well...'
'Spit it out Thor' I was getting annoyed now
'Okay. Right. So, when we left 'the garden' we came straight to Asgard and Alice met with Odin...' he said very slowly feeling awkward.
'Ok? And'
'He asked her what your sentencing should be and well she told him to lock you up for a year or two and never allow you on midgard... again'

My heart sank. Surly she didn't mean that.

'When you are pardoned of your sentencing and I bring her here I believe we can get her to get father to undo... this- this mess' he said then sitting down.
That's rather true I thought.
'Well yes. That sounds as if it could work. When do you intent of going back to them.'
'In a few months. Around December time, stark does amazing party's at this time.' He said trying not to talk about Alice
'Will she be attending?'
'... she attends every year, brother'
'Oh'

Tony's POV

It's our last day in the cabin and it has done her no good. At all. She still mopes and moans about how she misses the god of mental illness's. I understand he was kind to her and whatnot but he tried to take over the world, kidnapped her, twice. Along with all the avengers.

Parenting is definitely not what I expected anyways

'Pepper, what are we going to do' I said looking at my girlfriend
She sighed and looked at me in return ' I honestly don't know'
'How could she even like him. That what I don't understand'
'Well Tony she's never had time for boys in her life before and when she finally spent time with one she probably just- ughhh Tony I don't know I guess she can't help who she likes'
We fell into silence.

After a few minutes my phone rang.
'Fury? Hello'
'Stark. We have 3 new recruits here to be trained up. Two were taken at a young age and experimented on and the other we found on security cameras around queens. When is your return?'
'Tomorrow'
'I'll send them to the tower at 4. Be there with everyone else. Has Thor returned'
'No but-'
'Okay' and then he hangs up. Classic fury

'What did he want?' Pepper said looking at me confused
'Well... we have new recruits'