Back At Stark Tower

Tony's POV
*quill just landed the jet*

That was the most quiet and awkward ride of my life. After my conversation with Alice, which was very heavily listened upon by everyone else, we all stayed quiet.

'Well, atleast it wasn't a bumpy ride' Quill said turning around on the seat to face us all.

'Agreed' Wanda said under her breath.
She had stayed quiet the whole ride keeping her eyes on the floor not daring to look at Alice. I felt bad for her to be honest.

'Come on Wanda, you pick the movie and I'll get us snacks, the rest of you can join us in the cinema if you want' Peter said wrapping his arm around Wanda. When Pietro died he really started to step up for her, being there as a some sort of support system in her life.

'Yeah I think a movie sounds good, you all in?' I said looking around and everyone answered with either a silent nod or a 'yeah sure'. All except Alice and WS, who's really name is apparently Bucky. Strange guy.

'Alice? You up for it?' I asked her looking at her

She kept her head down 'no thank you' she muttered.

'That's okay honey- shit- I mean kiddo' I tried to laugh it off.

She kept her head down.

'Come on, I'll take you to one of the spare rooms, WS follow Steve we need to talk with you'

'Thought so' he answered and then him and Steve walked out leaving Alice, myself and Loki in the jet.

'Come on' I put my hand out for her to take but she just stood up keeping her eyes in the floor.

'Alice...' Loki said behind her. She stiffened and stood up straighter, eyes still glued on the floor, an expression of fear on her face.

'Yes?' Her back still facing him.

'I'm not going to hurt you dove'

Her eyes widened 'I'm not going to fall for your tricks' she said just above a whisper

I looked at Loki confused.

'Tricks?' I questioned

'He's blessed with a silver tongue' as soon as I heard that my heart dropped, I've heard that before 'hes used his silver tongue on her, didnt you brother?' Rang in my head.

'Alice... pleas-'

'No!' She turned and faced him, ice dagger in hand pointing it at his neck. 'Come near me, talk to me, or touch me and a dagger will be the least of your worries' then she dropped the dagger and a Jagdkommando tri-dagger appeared in its place.

He stood his ground and held his chin higher and swallowed. 'This isn't you' his whispered

'What would you know' she sneered back then throwing the knife and it just about missing his face and went straight into the wall.

'Sorry about that Tony' she turned and smiled at me.

'Uhh. Let's show you your room'

We walk in side by side, got in the elevator and went to the floor where everyone's rooms are.

'Okayyy, my room is the very top floor so only 4 floors up. Everyone else is on this floor, it's the biggest floor in the whole tower you see.' I said walking to get to one of the spare rooms. 'That room down there' I said pointing to the door at the end of the hall, her bed room, the biggest room on this floor. 'That's off bounds I'm afraid, but every other in the whole tower is full access to you' I smiled at her and she just nodded again. 'This is your room' I said opening the door, on the right side of peters, opposite wandas and the left side Clint.