The hallway greeting

Loki's POV

I have it all planned out. I know exactly what to do and nothing can stop me. No my plan will take forever to do, maybe a year maybe two but it will come. Good things come to those who wait. I will have what is mine.

Alice's POV

'Thorrrrrrrrr!' I screamed holding on with a death grip to him with me eye shut as tight as I could get them as we practically flew to the palace.

Once we arrived after the horrible ride he helped me down and we went to the throne room to see Odin and frigga.

When we walked in a women who I assumed was frigga walked towards me.

'Alice, it's lovely to meet you' she said walking towards me

'Hi. It's nice to meet you to' I said rather shyly

When she was beside me she wrapped her arms around me and it just felt so right. So loving and kind. I wrapped my arms around her and we sank into a hug.

'Your even more beautiful than I imagined' she said pulling out giving me a smile

'Thank you so much' I blushed

'Come. Meet odin' she said placing her hand on my back guiding me to the man at the end of the room completely leaving Thor On his own.

He fake coughed twice to get his mothers attention.
'Yes Thor I know your here. Come see your father' she laughed

After a talk with Odin and frigga about my staying here Thor walked me to my room. They seemed to really like me which I was glad for however I never seen Loki in there which is strange considering it was a 'royal' introduction.

'What's the plans for today anyways' I said to Thor

'The festival doesn't start till tomorrow so nothing really. I could show you around but ehhh'

'Yeah I'm kinda tired too'

'I'm going to go sleep and relax in my chambers so if u want me I'll be in there. Have a look at the dresses and stuff to see if they are to your liking' and then he left.

Realisation hit me hard. I'm on a different planet. A different realm without my family. Holt shit. This is terrifying. What if something goes wrong? What if I'm stuck here forever? What if I... what if I don't want to go home?

After having a teeney tiny panic attack (whoops) I decided I would have a look at my Asgard clothes. I opened the closet and just wow. When I say there was around a hundred dresses I mean it. Every colour you could picture in every style possible. Woah.

Night time came far faster than I expected and I was really really really bored so I decided to go a walk around and have a look around the castle even though I never got my tour yet.

I walked out and just started wondering the halls. They were lit by candle light, well not really candles more of these fire things that I have no clue about. You would think it would be scary but in reality it wasn't. I wasn't scared. Walking around looking at the different sights when a familiar tall man happend to be walking towards me.  I froze.

'Loki?' I said lower than a whisper

'Alice?' He said matching my tone

'Lokii!' I ran up to him and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and immediately went into a kiss. He pushed me up against the wall a little harder than I would have liked but I didn't think anything off it.

We pulled out to catch out breaths 'I've missed you' he said placing a kiss on my cheek before placing another one on my lips.

'Ahem'

We stopped and looked to see a very sleepy Thor

'Ohhh. Thorr... heyy' why did I sound so awkward oh my god.

'What are you two doing up?' He asked leaning on the wall opposite us

'I was bored and just walked around'

'Mhm well it's late and we all have a busy day tomorrow so go to bed'

'... Thor. Since when are you my dad' I laughed

'He made me promise to step up while you are here'

'Relaxxx. Be the fun lil guy I know you to be'

'Go to sleep I'll be fun when I'm not tired.' He said getting off the wall going to walk away.

'Oh and brother don't forget your busy tomorrow too so you should sleep as well' he shouted from down the hall

'Come. I'll take you to your room' he smiled putting his arm around my waist

'Carry me?' I asked with a cheeky smile

As soon as the words left my mouth I was swooped up bridal style. I've missed this so much. I've missed him.

Loki's POV

She's prefect. I need to help her find her true power that I know she possesses.

All is going exactly as planned.

A/N

✨Lol currently 420 reads✨

Thanks for reading!