Accepted

Thor's POV

It's been a week and 2 days. I'm never one to admit weakness but we start the mornings off everyday going to that cave and doing the same task so we can get it right the first try.

Watching my parents die every day and not being able to stop it first try is... hard, to say the least. Truth be told I'm not over their deaths in the slightest. Going to Valhalla, for me, is a lot more than getting the vial for Alice, I want to say goodbye. Properly. Tell them I'm sorry. Tell them I'll do better, that I'm worthy, that I'll do everything to avenge them and protect their people along with the realms. The whole universe.

Loki's been distant, however I can tell he's trying not to be. He explained to me what he sees durning the cave training. I never though Loki could care for someone this much. I'm envious.

The cave, meals and when in the bedroom is the only time Loki and I actually see each other. We train alone. They said since we have different abilities we need different training. They showed me how to use my lightening without my hammer. They showed Loki how to cast even more illusions of himself and how to hold invisibility for hours on end along with many other things. He's a quick learner, I've always said that.

'Loki, wake up' I whispered over to him, in his bed laying with his back to me

'I am awake. Once again I couldn't sleep because of you' he spat pretty aggressively

I couldn't hold in my chuckle

'Funny Thor. Very funny' he said getting up

'Hey princesses! Rise and shine we have good news' Valkyrie shouted while banging on the door. Safe to say she's already started drinking.

'Are you ever sober?' I called out to her

'Only on days that don't end in y' she called back but she voice getting fainter the more she walked away.

'But they al-'

'That's the point, brother' Loki said coming out of the bathroom

'Ohhh'

'Come on. Let's get this day over with so we can leave as soon as possible, I just want my own room again' he said walking to the door and then leaving me standing on my own.

Nice...

I walked out and went to the kitchen where Loki sat poking at his breakfast, which has been the same everyday. Some times there would be fruit along with it.

'So what's this news?' I said sitting down beside him, opposite brynhild and Valkyrie

Brynhild looked at us. 'I've been in contact with Frigga' she said which earned both Loki and Is full attention

'She thinks your ready. So we agreed today is your finally day. Tomorrow you get passage to Valhalla, congratulations' she said with a smile

I looked at loki but his eyes were glued on her 'did she say anything else?' He asked

'She looks forward to see you both, even if it is for a short amount of time'

'How long can we stay there for?' I asked

'You have 1 hour and if you don't leave before then... then I'm afraid you won't be coming back'

'What if we don't mean to spend over an hour? How do we leave anyways?' I asked

'It doesn't matter if you mean it or not. You will be stuck there and your bodies will deteriorate until your nothing but a spirit, as for leaving you state these words' she said sliding over a piece of paper to Loki and I 'it doesn't matter who says them, it will bring you back here and from here you can just go back to the bifrost and off to earth you go'

I took the paper 'for the gods granted us passage we wish to go back to where our passage was granted' hm. Simpler than I though.

'Let's get started then?' Loki said

'Indeed'

*8 hours later*

I'm exhausted.

Durning the training in the cave I finished after two tried and Loki finished after one. He's been finishing after one for a few days now.

All I know is tomorrow is going to be a lot.

Going to Valhalla and going back to the tower and having Alice completely back to normal.

Only the gods know what these next few weeks will hold...

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter it's just kinda like a filler chapter.

Next chapter is Alice's birthday and it's going to have a time skip so the times are the same (1 week and 5 days is when Thor and Loki is coming back) and back in the last chapter I'm pretty sure they are only gone two maybe three days.

Chapter after that is Thor and Loki in Valhalla and coming back to avenger tower

Chapter after that is bringing Alice back to normal (we will see how that works out *evil laugh*) and going to the avengers compound

And thats all your getting to know!

I'm going to be dropping some hints, appearance wise, on what is going to happen in the next few chapters of the book. So if you know the character eras then you will know what's coming soon.

Thank you all for 20K reads by the way. Really appreciate it ❤️.

BY THE WAY I WONT BE ABLE TO WRITE A NEW CHAPTER UNTIL SATURDAY SO THE UPDATE SHOULD BE SUNDAY BUT HOPEFULLY SATURDAY JUST DEPENDS WHEN I START.