|52| I'll Protect You

[And you got it, babe 😘]

"You haven't changed much," Iwaizumi's mother says to your father with a smile as she crosses her arms and lean on the wall of the hallway as she, Oikawa's mother and your father were all together to talk privately.

"Neither have you except that fact that you let your hair grow, Mizuki-Chan," your father says with a smile which made Mizuki, Iwaizumi's mother, laugh, "Actually, the both of you haven't changed much except for your hair. Ko-chan, you had long hair back then but now it's short. Mizuki-Chan, you had short hair back then but now it's long," your father points out.

"Well, back in high school," Hanako, Oikawa's mother, says, "I was the popular girl and Mimi-Chan was the athlete," Hanako reminds him.

"And now we're parents with jobs," Mizuki reminds them with a sigh, "But we can catch up later, I asked to talk to the both of you privately for a reason," she reminds them and they both look at her wondering what's going on. Mizuki looks at your father, "I have heard the trouble Maria's daughter has caused your daughter," she says which made you father tense up a little but confused Hanako.

"Anna?" Hanako says wondering what Anna did.

"I'm assuming you found out because of you son?" your father ask and Mizuki nods.

"You know how I am," she says and your father nods because he knows well. He may have not grew up with her like Hanako did but he did get along with her in high school. She's strong minded, responsible, outgoing... She was the mom of the group and she alway had to keep an eye on Hanako to make sure she didn't get into any trouble. But one thing about her is that she can be pretty violent and ruthless when it comes to someone messing with her or someone she cares about.

"My love my son more than anything," Mizuki says as she looks at your father and then at Hanako, "I would do anything for him. I raised him properly and I'm very proud of the man he has became. My boy has never had a girlfriend before but when he did, he told me about it and he may it seem like it wasn't a big deal but I knew damn well he was beyond happy," she explains.

"Right. Her name is Ena I believe," Hanako says, "Toru told me about it," she adds.

"Yeah, I've heard it from (Name). Hajime's girlfriend, Ena, and my daughter are good friends," your father adds in.

"Yeah," Mizuki says as she knows about the friend circle and everything as her son told her about it, "I trust Hajime and his choices but when a bitch decides to ruin his life and make it a living hell for him and tries to blackmail him by saying that she'll destroy his girlfriend's life, you know damn well I can rip a woman's hair off as if it was never there to begin with," she says which confused the both of them but they do know what Mizuki is capable of.

"Mimi-Chan, calm down. What are you talking about?" Hanako ask as she looks at her worriedly.

"I never liked that bitch," Mizuki says which just confused her best friend even more but your father understood.