Part 4: The Night Isn't Over

*Mature*

Zoey narrates.

'Don't lie to me, Aaron.' I say.

We're staring at each other, eyes locked, as Aaron starts to back up on me, and I walk back, until my back hits the table against the wall.

To my surprise, he lifts me up and sits me on the edge of the table, and leans in and kisses my lips. I try to pull away, but instead, find myself melting into him, wrapping my legs around his.

I hold his face, and continue kissing him, until he finally pulls away.

'There's no one here, Zoey.' He says.

'Promise?' I ask.

'I promise.' He replies.

'I'm sorry I crashed your bachelor party.' I say.

'You've got to trust me, Zoey. I would never do anything to hurt you and jeopardise our relationship. You're my fiancé. And it's only you.' He says, which makes me smile, as I place my arms around his neck.

'I came in here to be alone for a while. I appreciate what the guys were doing for me, but I think it was more for them. I've realised this just isn't my style. I don't like spending time like this away from you.' He adds.

'I do trust you. The girl's just got in my head. I wanted you to have fun tonight, but not with another girl that's not me.' I say, sadly.

'The night's not over yet.' He says, smirking at me, as I suddenly grow hot.

He leans forward and kisses me, holding my neck, as I instantly wrap my legs around him tightly, pushing my body into his.

He lifts me up and carries me on to the bed, as I straddle his lap, carrying on kissing him.

He carries on, but pulls away from me for a moment, taking a long, hard look at me.

'What?' I ask, still holding onto his neck.

'Just...' He strokes my face.

'I love you.' He says, as I smile widely, before kissing him.

'I love you too.' I say, before he flips me over, so I'm on my back on the bed, and he's on top of me.

I laugh, as he leans down and kisses all over my neck, tickling me.

He starts to remove the straps of my dress from off of my shoulders, sucking at my neck, and moving down, as he eagerly takes off my dress, cupping my breasts with his hands.

I pull him closer to me, as he kisses my body, and I pull off his t-shirt, caressing his abs.

He moves down my body, towards my legs. I'm dripping already, so my facial expression is awkward when he slips his hand in my underwear.

'...'

'Hey, it's okay.' He says, moving back up to my face, kissing my forehead.

'Say its only me, Zoey. Say that I'm the only one who turns you on. Say that I'm the only one who can make you scream.' He says, challengingly.

'It's only you, Aaron.' I reply, obeying his request, as he crashes his lips on to mine, hungrily, as I bite at his lip gently.

He moves back down my body, and pushes his head between my legs, as I moan from the comfort and pleasure, and he satisfies me in ways I never thought I'd be satisfied.

'Don't stop, Aaron...' I scream his name repeatedly.

'Do it for me, Zoey.' He says, speeding up, tasting every part of me.

I finally release, and moan, my legs shaking wildly, as he hovers above me and holds my head close to his chest.

He stares at me, smiling, and then kisses me.

Then, to my surprise, he flips me over, so that I'm on all fours. He holds me by the back of my neck, kissing me down my back, as I breathe, heavily, feeling so turned on.

'Spank me.' I say, boldly.

'What?!' He asks, lifting his head, surprised.

'I said spank me, Aaron.' I reply, annoyed.

He laughs.

He leans over my back, bringing his head closer to mine.

'Are you sure?' He whispers in my ear.

'Do it.' I say, and so he does, his hand on my bare ass cheek, throbbing, as I arch my back and moan from the immense pressure between my legs.

'Did you like that?' He says, rubbing my ass to calm it down.

'Yes...' I reply, almost unable to speak from how much pleasure I feel.

'I want it now, Aaron.'

_____