Part 34: Passionate

Author's Note:

Hello...
I owe you guys an apology for not updating for so long :(
I basically didn't like the rest of my story, so started to re-write it, and ran out of ideas. I had the longest writer's block ever! I've now started to write again, so will aim for daily if not regular updates.

Leave any ideas in the comments!
Thanks so much for reading!

*Mature

Zoey narrates.

Zara was now a few months old, I was in a much better place, (6 months sober!) and Aaron and I were perfect.

I was back at work now, and my mom was Zara's full time nanny.

Today, at the office, I'm working with Luca, when I decide to facetime my mom and see Zara.

'Hi baby! Hi! I miss you! Yes Zara, mommy loves you!' I say, gushing over her, as she giggles over the screen.

I show Luca the phone.

'Hi Zara! It's uncle Luca! Your favourite.' He says, as we continue talking to my mom as for a while, before I hang up.

'God, I miss her so much when I'm working! But then I get home and I'm always so busy, I feel like I barely have any time to spend with Aaron.' I say, frowning.

'Well, why don't you and Aaron have a night out? Go out for dinner, book a hotel and Jillian and I will watch Zara. It'll be nice for us to have some practice before our baby comes along.' He says.

Jillian was around 7 months pregnant now.

'Do you know what? That doesn't sound like a bad idea.' I reply.

'I'll check with Aaron, but I think we might just take you up on that.' I add, stepping out of my office to call him.

It rings for a moment, but he picks up.

'Hey.' I say.

'Hey, baby. Is everything okay?' He asks.

'Yeah, everything's fine. I was just calling because I was thinking that maybe tonight you and I could spend some time together. Just the two of us? Luca and Jillian offered to take Zara for the night, but I totally get if you're tired from work and stuff then...' I say, but he interrupts me at the end.

'Zoey, that sounds perfect. I would love that.' He says, and I smile widely.

'Great. I'll book a hotel, send you the details and meet you there this evening?' I ask.

'I can't wait.' He replies.

_____

I dropped Zara off at Luca and Jillian's place, before heading to meet Aaron at this gorgeous hotel complex I'd booked for us.

I get my key card from the reception desk, and head to the room. I enter, and find it empty, so I dim the lights and decide to wait for Aaron, but as I turn my back, he comes up behind me, snaking his arms around the front of my waist and kissing the back of my neck.

'Hey.' I say, turning around to face him. He holds my hand and steps back, looking me up and down.

'Wow...' He says, admiring my short, red, wrap dress, and whistling at me, making me laugh.

'Mama's still got it?' I ask, and he nods his head frantically.

'Oh, she really does.' He replies, smiling, pulling me close to him, as we stare into each other's eyes, heads only inches apart.

I snake my arms around his neck, and sway in his arms.

'You know, I was going to suggest that we have dinner at a nice place downtown tonight, although now I'm not so sure...' He says, as I cut him off, by kissing his lips, as he reciprocates.

I continue kissing him, as he moves back, still holding me, until his leg hits the bed, and I lightly push him down, so he's laying on the bed.

I lay on top of him, kissing him all over his face, and then his neck, sucking at it, as he moans quietly. I start to unbutton his shirt, as he fumbles with the zip at the back of my dress.

'Wait, I want to show you something.' I say, pulling away from him, as he half sits up, resting his elbow on the bed, watching me.

I take off my dress, revealing a sexy, white lingerie set, and I twirl around for him.

'What do you think?' I ask, smiling.

'I think you need to come over here now, Zoey.' He says, licking his lips, so I do.

I go back over to him, as he flips me over, so he's on top, and kisses my neck, moving down my body, caressing my breasts. He moves down between my legs, and pulls down my underwear, feeling how wet I am.

'God, you're dripping for me, Zoey.' He says, as he pushes my legs apart with his mouth, and I hold the top of his head to keep him steady, as he carries on, and I moan.

'Aaron...please...' I moan, not wanting him to stop, trying to squeeze my legs together to relieve the pressure, in vain.

He inserts a finger, and I scream, the pleasure taking over me, as he fucks me with his fingers, slowly, then fast, before I come on his hand, and he moves back up to my face, holding my shaking legs still.

He stares at me, licking his fingers, and I smile, before he kisses my lips again, deeply.

'My turn.' I say, as his eyes widen, with surprise, and I prepare to continue my passionate night with him.

_____