𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

APRIL SCRUNCHED UP her nose is disgust as Stiles mumbled in his sleep

APRIL SCRUNCHED UP her nose is disgust as Stiles mumbled in his sleep. They were at the hospital, waiting to hear anything about how Lydia was doing when all of a sudden, he slumped down in his chair and closed is eyes. Now, not only was a Sharpe girl bored, but she had to listen to whatever the hell Stiles was saying in his probably disgusting dream.

"Oh," he sighed, just as Melissa passed by them with a clipboard in hand. "Just like that. No, no, you first. Me first?" The woman shook her head at him before he stopped talking and just began snoring.

Lydia's dad stepped out a moment later, smiling at April and looking at Stiles confused before turning to Melissa. "He's been here all night?" he asked, pointing at the sleeping boy his the chair next to his daughter's friend.

"He's been here all weekend," the McCall woman told him as Stiles made kissing noises. Stiles' leg kicked up and almost took one of April's eyes out, so she moved a couple seats away from him.

She was glad she did that because when a nurse bent down to take the trash out, the Stilinski whispered, "You're dirty." April stuck her face in her hands and tried to pretend like she didn't know him. His eyes slowly opened, and when he realized where he was he sat up, running into one of the balloons tied to his chair.

He looked around before his eyes landed on his blonde friend sitting four seats away from him. "Rise and shine, loverboy," she smirked, leaning back in her chair.

"What are you talking about?" he quizzed, gazing at her with a confused expression.

April's smug smile only grew bigger as she repeated what he had been saying just moments ago. "Just like that. No, no. You first."  She giggled when his eyes went wide in realization, and his face turned red in embarrassment.

"Shut up," he grumbled, placing his feet on the ground and standing up. "I'm going to get a snack from the vending machine, and I'm not getting you anything." She nodded, and he disappeared around the corner. But after a total of two seconds, his head stuck out from behind the wall. "Do you have any change?"

April rolled her eyes before digging through her purse and handing him a handful of quarters. He went off on his journey for the second time, but after a few moments, the Sharpe heard some banging, a thud, and the sound of breaking glass. "Oh, god," she muttered to herself, knowing the most probable cause of the noise.