𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

"APRIL, YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT A TATTOO?" Scott asked from the chair with a smile

"APRIL, YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT A TATTOO?" Scott asked from the chair with a smile. She just glared at him as an answer. They were at the tattoo parlor so that the McCall boy could become all manly by getting lines on his arm.

The man stared at the paper that Scott drew his design on before muttering sarcastically, "Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture."

"Hey, Scott, sure you don't want something like this? Too soon?" Stiles questioned before holding up a picture that looked almost exactly like the Kanima. Both of his best friends shot him a look, quickly shutting down his idea as he tossed back onto the table. "I don't know, man. Are you sure about this? I mean, these things are pretty permanent, you know?"

"I'm not changing my mind," the werewolf insisted as the artist began to prep his arm.

Stiles sighed, shaking his head as he took another look at the drawing that the man was holding so that he could refresh his memory on what it looked like. "Okay, but why two bands?"

"I just

"I just like it," the McCall answered with a shrug and a smile.

The Stilinski whipped his head around to the blonde girl who was searching through one of the books of designs. "April, I can't talk to him anymore. Will you please talk to him?"

"Scott, don't you think your first tattoo should have some sort of meaning? You know, or something?" the Sharpe girl quizzed. If he insisted on getting a tattoo, he at least needed a good reason a good reason.

The werewolf boy told them, "Getting a tattoo means something."

"I don't think that's—" the sheriff's son started, still trying to talk his friend out of this. April honestly didn't care what he did as long as he didn't tattoo Allison's name on his arm or something.

"He's right," the artist cut him off before he could even finish the sentence. "He's right. Tattooing goes back thousands of years. The Tahitian word tatua means 'to leave a mark,' like a rite of passage.

Scott smiles gratefully at the man. "Yeah, you see? He gets it."

"He's covered in tattoos, Scott, literally," Stiles exclaimed, gesturing to the artist's arms and legs that were all covered in ink. April furrowed her eyebrows because she couldn't even see his skin through all of it.