𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"WHAT?" STILES ASKED SCOTT CURIOUSLY as they walked down the street and toward the house of a girl named Heather who was apparently hosting a party that the Stilinski boy was forcing his friends to attend

Scott furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean, 'What?'"

"'I mean 'What?', and you know what," the sheriff's son responded.

April, who was slightly confused and stuck walking between them to be the buffer for their arguing, muttered, "All right, someone tell me what 'What?' is."

"That look you were giving. There was a distinct look," Stiles answered, glancing to his werewolf friend. "The look that says the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party!"

"Maybe that because the last thing he feels like doing right now is going to a party," the blonde girl guessed sarcastically. She sensed that Scott wasn't really excited about socialzing after everything with Allison and the animals and the Alpha Pack.

The McCall boy just sighed exasperatedly. "It's not that. It just seems a little weird going to a different high school's party."

"What? Would yo—" Stiles cut himself off with a groan as he made an overdramatic gesture. "God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine! I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So, tonight, no Allison, no Lydia, no...whoever April is not dating. Tonight, we're moving on."

"You're right," Scott replied as April made a face at Stiles's comment about her. 

The Stilinski boy seemed a bit surprised that his friend admitted it. "You're right, I'm right. Onward and upward. That's what I'm talking about. No-look at me." They did some weird handshake that the Sharpe girl face palmed immediately as they began walking up the driveway.

"How's my breath smell?" the werewolf questioned, turning to both his friends.

The blonde girl shook her head aggressively while Stiles responded, "I'm not smelling your breath."

"Do you have any gum?" he asked, but all he got was an frustrated glare in reply. "Okay, can you at least tell us what kind of party this is?" That was a question that April would like to know.