𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

ALLISON HAD OFFERED TO DRIVE Lydia home while April climbed into Stiles' jeep to help him and Scott chase down Jackson, the Kanima to see where it went and make sure that it didn't hurt anyone else

ALLISON HAD OFFERED TO DRIVE Lydia home while April climbed into Stiles' jeep to help him and Scott chase down Jackson, the Kanima to see where it went and make sure that it didn't hurt anyone else. Derek was doing the same thing, but he chose to proceed on foot.

They sped down the road, definitely passing the speed limit as the followed the monster through the city. Finally, they reached a gate, and they were unable to go any further in the vehicle.

All of their eyes widened when they heard a loud roar from the Kanima, and Scott wasted no time in opening the car door and getting out. His two best friends stared after him as he hopped the fence and ran toward the action.

"Go around," April ordered Stiles before climbing through the middle of the two front seats to sit in the passenger one. She closed the door that Scott had left ajar and motioned for the Stilinski boy to start moving. "Come on, we can meet him on the other side. Go."

"Okay, okay," he sighed before reversing the car. 

They went around the closed off section to the other side where April knew one of the gates led to. They stopped in front of what appeared to be a club, and Stiles parked the car. They hopped out and made their way over to where Scott was peaking around the corner of the building. 

When the pair reached him, Stiles grabbed his shoulder, causing him to spin around, ready to fight before stopping when he saw who it was. "Wait, wait. Sorry, I'm sorry. Did you see where he went?"

"I lost him," Scott muttered.

"What?" the Stilinski boy looked at his friend who was usually so good at tracking things in disbelief. "You couldn't catch his scent?"

The werewolf shrugged glancing between his two friends that were leaning close to him with curious expressions. "I don't think he has one."

"Alright, any clue where he's going?" April asked, hoping he had the answer to something. Her voice was a little panicked because there was a freaking lizard monster running around paralyzing people with its magic claw juice.

Scott turned to her. "To kill someone."

"Ah! That explains the claws and the fangs and all that. Good. Makes perfect sense now." Stiles nodded as April shot her supernatural friend a look that said 'really?'. When Scott just glared back at him, he groaned. "What? Scott, come on. I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defense."