𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

!THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE

!THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

 "HAVE YOU SEEN JACKSON ANYWHERE?" questioned Stiles as him, Scott, and April walked through the house at Lydia's party

 "HAVE YOU SEEN JACKSON ANYWHERE?" questioned Stiles as him, Scott, and April walked through the house at Lydia's party. The blonde knew that the Martin girl had invited the Whittemore boy, but she didn't know the response. She hoped that he had the sense to turn her down. 

"No," Scott replied with a shake of his head. "Seen Allison?"

April and Stiles repeated his previous action before the Stilinski boy continued, "No, but we should probably tell her what we found."

"I still have no idea what we found," the Sharpe girl informed her two friends. Stiles had explained it, but she was still extremely confused. 

"I figured out it has something to do with water," the sheriff's son told her. "You know, the fact that all the victims were on the swim team and the way the Kanima reacted around the pool."

Scott nodded in understanding. "So, whoever's controlling the Kanima hates the swim team?"

"Hated the swim team, specifically the 2006 swim team." Stiles corrected.

"So it could be a teacher. Maybe a student at that time or something," April suggested after a moment of thought. "I mean, who are we missing? What haven't we thought of?"

"Uh, Jackson's not here," Allison informed them as she approached. The blonde glanced between her and Scott and sensed something weird going on between them. 

Taking a quick survey of the backyard, Stiles added, "Yeah, no one's here."

"Maybe it's just early," Scott offered, trying to look on the bright side of things. The entire place was empty, not a soul in sight other than the four. 

"Or maybe nobody's coming," the Stilisnki responded as they all stared at Lydia who was sipping a drink alone. "Because Lydia's turned into the town wack job."

Allison sighed, looking at her best friend in pity. "Well, we have to do something because we've completely ignored her for the past two weeks."

"She has a good point," April told her friends. They really needed to find a way to liven up that party quickly, especially since they'd made Lydia feel like she was absolutely crazy.