𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"WHAT'D YOU GUYS HEAR?" asked a curious April

"WHAT'D YOU GUYS HEAR?" asked a curious April. She had decided that she didn't want to spend her time in the principal's office and let the boys go for her. When Scott had never returned, she was worried. Stiles came back, however, and informed her that he had a lot of info. He didn't have time to tell her then because he had detention with Mr. Harris. 

Deciding that she had nothing better to do, and if she was to go home, she would have to walk and she would doing homework anyway, she hung out in detention with Stiles. Mr. Harris liked her for some reason, and he allowed her to have her phone out while she was there since she technically wasn't being punished.

So, there they were, walking quickly out of the school and towards the blue jeep in the parking lot. Stiles, taking a deep breath like he was about to unload a lot, replied, "So, basically, when we were outside the office, we heard my dad talking to Jackson, and we found out that Isaac's dad had been hitting him."

"Oh, my God." The blonde girl's eyes widened, realizing where the bruise he had in the graveyard came from. 

"And Jackson knew about it and didn't say anything. He said it "

This made April's jaw drop. She knew that Jackson was a jerk, but she never thought he'd stoop that low. I mean, if Danny hung out with him, he couldn't be that horrible. "What an asshole."

"Yeah, apparently Scott left school with Derek to go look at the Laheys' house for any clues or evidence or something," Stiles explained. "Oh, and Allison's grandfather, the old guy from the funeral, is the new principal."

"What?" April exclaimed. 

Stiles nodded, confirming that what she heard was correct. "Yeah, and he got all up in Scott's business about Allison and stuff. It was like he knew that they were still seeing each other."

"If he knew, Scott would be dead," the blonde pointed out. "So, maybe he's just a creepy person."

"You wanna know the worst part? In my file, it doesn't say that I pay lacrosse," Stiles groaned, and that made April snicker a little bit.

She thought about it for a second before saying, "I mean, technically, you don't play lacrosse. You sit on the bench while your teammates play lacrosse."