𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

!WARNING: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE IN THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT

!WARNING: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE IN THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

"I'VE SEEN WORSE," SCOTT MUTTERED as the group stepped off the bus and into the parking lot of the Motel Glen Capri, which looked very sketchy

"I'VE SEEN WORSE," SCOTT MUTTERED as the group stepped off the bus and into the parking lot of the Motel Glen Capri, which looked very sketchy. April honestly believed that if she was going to get kidnapped and murdered anywhere, it would be there.

She furrowed her eyebrows as Stiles asked exasperatedly, "Where have you seen worse?"

"Listen up! The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves!" Coach yelled at them as he began handing out room keys. "You'll be pairing up — choose wisely, and I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants! Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

Allison, Lydia, and April decided to be a group of three since none of them wanted to be alone in that really creepy place. The Argent and the Sharpe girl began walking, but they paused when they saw their strawberry blonde friend not moving. The brunette questioned, "Lydia?"

"I don't like this place," the Martin girl informed them, staring at the motel with an almost horrified expression that made it seem like it was more than worrying about rats.

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place," the Sharpe girl joked with a smile, but when Lydia's expression still didn't change, she sighed, "Look, it's just for one night."

Instead of nodding and coming with them, she just breathed out shakily. "A lot can happen in one night."

"All right, so I have four," Stiles told April and Scott once they got all settled and the blonde girl made her way to their room so that they could discuss their problems.

The McCall boy's eyes widened in shock at how many people his best friend accused all of the time. It was honestly crazy when you thought about it. "Four? You have four suspects?"

"Yeah, it was originally ten," the Stilinski boy explained to them before he made a face like he was reconsidering. "Well, nine, technically, I guess — I had Derek on there twice."