𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"THEY'RE COMING BACK, so we don't have much time to talk," Deaton told April and Scott

"THEY'RE COMING BACK, so we don't have much time to talk," Deaton told April and Scott. He was talking about the hunters. The blonde had driven the werewolf to the animal clinic in hopes that something there could help him, but his boss was waiting for them. He had explained that Scott's wounds that he received from Derek wouldn't heal because they were from an Alpha.

Once they arrived, there was a dead man on the table, and he was covered in deep, bloody cuts. Deaton had briefly told them that the hunters had brought him and that they were on their way back to the clinic.

When the doctor pulled out a bottle of something and poured it on a piece of cotton, Scott looked uneasy. "What is that?"

"Rubbing alcohol," April answered for him, rolling her eyes at how clueless her best friend was sometimes. "Scott, it says it right there on the bottle."

"You don't want it to get infected, do you?" When Scott shook his head, the man reached down to dab the substance on the cuts in the boy's abdomen. "You'll heal the same. Just not as quickly, because of Derek."

"Okay, how do you know all this? Actually, how do you know anything?" April nodded along with the questions. In all of the chaos, they had forgotten to ask how the hell this random guy knew anything and everything about werewolf wounds. She couldn't remember Scott telling him that he even was a werewolf.

Deaton sighed. "It's a long story. What I can tell you is that I know about your kind. You kind, I can help." He ripped off a bandage and taped it onto Scott's stomach.

"That's not creepy at all," April muttered.

"This..." the veterinarian said once he was done patching up his employee, and they all looked over to the body on the table. "...This is something different."

Scott stuttered out, "Well, do you know who did it?"

"Do you know what did it?" the blonde girl next to him countered. She had assumed it was a werewolf, but she knew better to assume things about the supernatural in this town.

"No," Deaton replied. "But the Argents will. And this is the crucial part. They'll have some kind of record or book. It'll have descriptions, histories, notations of all the things they've discovered."