𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

"THIS IS THE ONE CONTROLLING HIM? This kid?" Derek questioned with a 'really?' look as Matt leaned over, staring down at his paralyzed body with a sneer

"Well, Derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big, bad werewolf. Oh, yeah, that's right. I've learned a few things lately," Matt told them, standing back up to look at Scott who was staring at his best friends, shocked that the Daehler boy knew. "Werwolves, hunters, Kanimas. It's like a frickin' Halloween party every full moon. Except for you two, Stiles and April. What do you guys turn into?"

April shook her head at the Stilinski boy, warning him to not make a sarcastic comment. It was pointless, though. "Abominable snowman. But, uh. it's more of, like, a wintertime thing. You know, seasonal."

The blonde gasped as Matt gestured to the Kanima with his head, and it's hand jerked to make a small slit on the back of Stiles's neck. When the two other best friends moved to catch him or do something as he fell onto Derek, the monster held a clawed hand out, stopping them and causing April to back into Scott so that she didn't get Scott.

"You bitch," Stiles exclaimed before he collided with Derek's chest.

The Kanima shook it's finger warningly at Scott and April as the Hale man grunted out, "Get him off of me."

"Oh, I don't know, Derek," Matt responded, smirking down at them. "I think you two make a pretty good pair. It must kind suck, though, to have all that power taken away from you with just a little cut to the back of the neck. I bet you're not used to feeling this helpless."

"Still got some teeth. Why don't you get down here a little closer, huh? We'll see how helpless I am," Derek taunted.

Stiles, his voice muffled and cracked, added, "Yeah, bitch." Scott and April's eyes widened in fear as they heard another car pull up, and headlights shone through the windows.

"I wonder which one that is." The Daehler boy stood back up straight, turning the the McCall boy. "Do what I tell you to and I won't hurt her. I won't even let Jackson near her."

"Don't trust him!" Stiles warned, but the blonde girl could tell from the look on her best friend's face what he was going to do. She would do the same thing if she were in his position, which she was, but for some reason, Matt wasn't addressing her.