𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

AS IF THINGS  COULD NOT GET CRAZY AND TERRIFYING ENOUGH, Scott had just informed April of something that made her climb on the back of his motorcycle faster than she ever thought her would

AS IF THINGS COULD NOT GET CRAZY AND TERRIFYING ENOUGH, Scott had just informed April of something that made her climb on the back of his motorcycle faster than she ever thought her would. She actually thought she would never get on his motorcycle ever.

She was really freaking out. She was so close to having a panic attack all of the time. There was just so much that was happening at once, and she was terrified. Bombs were exploding, best friends were being possessed, daughters were being discovered, people were in comas. She could not breathe most of the time.

She had no idea what was happening most of the time, but everyone else seemed to have it all together. She felt like she was behind on everything, including her schoolwork, and she felt awful for caring about school when stuff so much worse was happening. She really wished that time would just stop so that she could just process everything.

But it wouldn't. And she would just have to deal with that.

So, that was why when Scott pulled up to the curb outside of Eichen House, she sprinted over to Stiles and gave him a huge hug. As soon as she pulled away, she looked up at him with sad eyes as Scott joined her side. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this..." his father answered for him. He knew that his son's friends would do anything to stop the boy from being admitted into a freaking mental hospital.

Stiles sighed before wrapping his arm around the blonde girl and assuring them, "t's only seventy-two hours."

"This is the same place where Barrow came from, the guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies," the McCall boy reminded them, and April kicked him in the shins because that was not going to be helpful, especially since they both knew that there was really no changing Stiles's mind. "You don't know everything yet—"

"I know enough. Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called..." the sheriff responded, cutting the werewolf off. His hands were making gestures to let him know that it was all too much for him too. It may sound wrong, but April was glad that she was not the only one freaking out about everything.

Stiles looked at him with a slightly proud smile, "Wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct."

"Guys, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's...and it terrifies me," the Stilinski man explained to the two teenagers that were trying to stop Stiles from going. The blonde girl was relying on her hugs alone to get him to come back. "I'm headed down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist."