𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"THEY'RE AT THE SCHOOL," APRIL INFORMED ISAAC AND CHRIS

"THEY'RE AT THE SCHOOL," APRIL INFORMED ISAAC AND CHRIS. She had just gotten a text from Scott, letting her know that the Oni were at the school and that he was there with everyone else, trying to defeat Void and his little minions. He said that he totally understood if she and Chris and Isaac did not want to come, but there was no way in hell that she was missing the fight, especially with the newfound information that they had.

They arrived at the school just in time to see Aiden, Ethan, and Derek getting their asses kicked by some of the Oni by the entrance. As they approached, they heard Ethan yell to the Hale man, "Take the box, we'll hold them off!" Derek just roared in response as he threw one of the figures off of him. As it was getting up, an arrow plunged into its chest. Derek whipped around to see Chris and April standing there, the man with a crossbow in his hand.

"What was that?" Aiden asked, wondering how in the hell he was able to kill one of the things that they had been working so hard to kill. Isaac flipped down from the top of the school, landing right next to the blonde girl.

Argent shrugged like it was no big deal, and it was probably one of the most badass things that April had seen him do in a while. "Silver."

"Isaac, the box!" Derek yelled, pointing to a cylindrical box that was sitting on one of the steps. "Get the triskele box to Scott!" Isaac followed the orders, and April sprinted along with him. She had gotten surprisingly fast while trying to keep up with all of the werewolves.

The two ran down the hallway of the school, following sounds and smell, and arrived at where everyone else was just in time to see Scott bite Void on the shoulder. At the same time, Kira ran him through with her sword. April gasped as the boy that looked exactly like Stiles fell to his knees, prompting a bug to come out of his mouth. It flew down the hallway, and Isaac opened the box just in time to trap the insect in it.

Void choked for a second, flinching violently before he froze. He looked straight forward, his eyes landing on April, and she felt like he was gazing into her soul as his eyes showed that he had been defeated. His face began to crack like a statue, and he fell forward, disintegrating into dust as he crashed to the ground.