𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"WHAT'S HE DOING HERE?" Scott questioned as he unlocked the door to the animal clinic to let Derek — and apparently Isaac — into the building

"WHAT'S HE DOING HERE?" Scott questioned as he unlocked the door to the animal clinic to let Derek — and apparently Isaac — into the building. April was sat in a chair in the corner of the room, and she stood up when they came in. 

Derek sighed as him and his Beta stepped into the clinic. "I need him."

"I don't trust him," the McCall informed them, watching Isaac cautiously as if he was about to do something horrible right then and there

"Yeah," the Lahey responded, "Well, he doesn't trust you either." April rolled her eyes at their bickering, making her way over to the doorway between the waiting room and the actual clinic.

The Alpha groaned in frustration, stopping so that he could look at both of them in annoyance. "You know what? And Derek really doesn't care."

"And April would like all of you to stop referring to yourselves in the third person," the blonde mumbled, but she knew that they could all hear her with their super hearing.

"Now where's the vet?" Derek asked after they all shot the blonde girl a glare for interrupting. "Is he going to help us or not?"

Deaton then appeared, leaning on the doorframe so that he could see them clearly. "That depends. Your friend Jackson, are we planning to kill him or save him?"

"Kill him," Derek answered just as Scott said, "Save him." The McCall turned to the Alpha in surprise and anger before clarifying, "Save him. Save him."

The vet nodded, taking them all into the back where he pulled out a crate full of bottles filled with various powders and liquids. Each bottle had a symbol on the top to resemble was the substance inside did.

Isaac reached out to grab one, but Derek snatched his hand away before he could mess anything up or killed them all with some magic powder. "Watch what you touch."

"So what are you?" the Lahey asked the doctor, leaning against his elbows on the table and raising his eyebrows. "Some kind of witch?"

"No, I'm a veterinarian. Unfortunately, I don't see anything here that's gonna be an effective defense against a paralytic toxin," Deaton told them, placing down the container he had in his hand.