𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"I HAVE TO STOP HIM," Allison whispered after receiving a text from Scott that another teacher was missing

"I HAVE TO STOP HIM," Allison whispered after receiving a text from Scott that another teacher was missing. They had called Stiles earlier after they found out and told him that he had to talk to his dad and get him to believe. They needed all the police help they could get. 

Isaac glanced at the blonde girl before trying to talk her out of it. "Is that really a good idea? I mean, if your dad is actually doing all this stuff—"

"'If?'" the Argent girl exclaimed as she gestured to everything out in front of her that was evidence against her father. "Look at this. He knows everything. He's — he's planned everything."

"What are you doing?" the Sharpe girl asked her when she pulled out a piece of paper from her pocket. She realized that it was Danny's project paper that they used earlier to figure out where Deaton was being held. 

As she spread it out on the desk next to the one her father marked, she glanced back and forth with Isaac and April's help to try to find some differences between the two. "If Mr. Westover was taken from the school, there's gotta be another point on the telluric current."

"You mean, where he'll be sacrificed," Isaac nodded slowly as he scanned the papers. Then, as he went over the paper with the UV light, he pointed to a point of Danny's map. "There. That mark's new."

"Then that's where he is," the hunter said as she took a picture of the spot and headed out the door with the other two trailing behind her quickly. She seemed very determined that day, and it was kind of clear that she was trying to block out the fact that this was her father.

They arrived at the electric substation, which was where the map led them. As they pulled up, Isaac questioned from the back seat of the car. "You really don't think we should call Scott?"

"Stay behind me and stay quiet," the Argent girl told both of them before she climbed out of the car without another word. She had a dagger gripped tightly in her hand, and she was ready to fight if she needed it. April had also been given a dagger, but she was not the best at fighting. So, she doubted she would be of much use with it.

The curly-haired boy looked to her before getting out of the car. He muttered, "Oh, this is so not gonna end well."

"FYI, if your dad tries to kill me, I'm gonna defend myself," he informed the brunette girl as they walked into the station. It was long abandoned, and it was really creepy — the perfect place to hide a dead body if you were a serial killer.