𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

"COME ON, WE GOTTA HURRY," APRIL URGED ISAAC, practically pushing him toward her car

"COME ON, WE GOTTA HURRY," APRIL URGED ISAAC, practically pushing him toward her car. All of a sudden, a voice coming from the trees made her stop abruptly. She whipped around toward the forest and asked the boy next to her, who had just realized that she had paused, "Do you hear that?"

He furrowed his eyebrows, having heard absolutely nothing other than cicadas and the distant yelling from the hospital. He was really confused because usually, he was the one that was hearing stuff she could not with his werewolf hearing. "Hear what?" She did not answer him and just started walking toward the woods. "April?"

"April..." hissed a voice, and she recognized it as the one that had been in her dream just a couple of hours earlier, the one of the creature with the wrapped up face.

She then realized that it was not just a nightmare. If she was hearing these things while she was awake, it was definitely not just in her dreams. She cautiously took more steps forward as she yelled into the darkness, "What do you want?"

"Come with me," it called softly, almost so quiet that she missed it, but she did not. She felt oddly drawn toward the voice, causing her to take more steps forward at a faster pace this time. She wanted to know where it was and what it wanted. She wanted to know what was going to happen.

"Hey," interrupted Isaac, grabbing her arm and making her snap out of the trance that she was in. She looked around and shook her head as she realized that she was back to reality before glancing up to see the concern in the boy's eyes. "You okay?"

She nodded quickly, sparing a final glance to the woods. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just thought I heard something in the trees." He did not seem convinced, but he allowed her to keep walking to the car, and he followed hesitantly.

"That was Isaac," he informed her as they stepped foot into the apartment. He had just gotten off the phone, and he seemed happy with whatever news he had just received. "They found Stiles. He was wandering around at the preserve, and they're bringing him to the hospital."

"Oh, thank God," she breathed out in relief as the approached Allison's room.

She knocked on the door loudly, and a few moments later, the brunette girl opened it with tired eyes. She was clearly very confused as she looked between the pair. They were both fully dressed and looked like they had been out somewhere. Isaac exclaimed, "What the hell have you been doing?: