𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"MY FATHER SAID ALL OF THE KATASHI EVIDENCE IS being moved to a federal lockup by armored car tonight — probably within the next few hours," Allison informed April, Lydia, Scott, Aiden, and Ethan

"MY FATHER SAID ALL OF THE KATASHI EVIDENCE IS being moved to a federal lockup by armored car tonight — probably within the next few hours," Allison informed April, Lydia, Scott, Aiden, and Ethan. Apparently, there was some sort of scroll hidden in the finger of the dead man that could help them figure out how to stop the Nogitsune. April had no idea whether this scroll had just appeared or what, but it was there supposedly.

The two girls had walked in on April just standing there and staring at the kitchen after her vision and asked if she was okay. Once she confirmed that she was fine, they had explained the plan to her before calling the boys over. They knew that having April on their side would help convince them, especially Scott.

Ethan's eyes widened in shock, "We're going to rob an armored car?"

"Well," Lydia sighed dramatically from where she was standing in the doorway of Allison's room as she took a step forward. "We're going to try."

"This is a really bad plan," the McCall boy muttered after the girls had explained it to him. They were all sitting in Chris's office and discussing how the hell they were going to get that finger.

Lydia, who had come up with the majority of the plan, was pretty offended, and she scoffed as she glanced around at everyone in the room. "It's not that bad."

"It's not that good," Ethan added because it really wasn't. April hated to break it to her friends, but she sincerely doubted that it would work. However, what did she know? She was not a strategist nor the smartest person in the room. She was not usually the plan maker. She just kind of sat in the back and did what she was told, so the plan could be amazing, and she probably would not know.

"None of us knows the route they're going to take," the Martin girl explained to them. "If Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers on the armored car, then we can follow it."

Allison nodded before pointing to a spot on the map on the table to give them a visual representation of where they were going to plan to be. "So, when it gets here—"

"We attack em?" Aiden interjected, cutting her off.

Lydia turned around and shot him a playful glare before continuing the plan, "No. Your bikes will be in the middle of the road, looking like you guys got into an accident. And, when the driver gets out to help—"