𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

IT WAS MISCHIEF DAY/NIGHT, ALSO KNOWN AS COACH'S BIRTHDAY, when April and Stiles pulled into the school parking lot

IT WAS MISCHIEF DAY/NIGHT, ALSO KNOWN AS COACH'S BIRTHDAY, when April and Stiles pulled into the school parking lot. She had needed a ride to school that day because her car was in the shop, and Scott had been riding his motorbike to school ever since he got it.

As they climbed out of the car, they caught sight of Scott and the twins talking in the parking lot. This was the first time that the Sharpe girl had seen them in a while. As the two approached, they heard the McCall boy ask, "You're back in school?"

"No, just to talk," Ethan replied.

Stiles raised his eyebrows at them as he and the blonde girl joined in on the conversation. He scoffed, "Oh, that's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually you're just hurting, maiming, and killing"

"You need a pack," Aiden explained to him, rolling his eyes at the Stilinski boy. Without an Alpha, they were just Omegas which had even less power than Betas. It must have been a crazy power shift, going from Alphas to this. "We need an Alpha."

"Yeah, absolutely not! That's hilarious, though," the sheriff's son answered for his friend. Scott did not even get a chance to speak, even though the twins were addressing him.

Aiden defended himself, pointing out, "You came to us for help — we helped."

"You beat his face into a blood pulp! That's not helping," April corrected because in order to teach Scott the 'ways of an Alpha,' they decided to beat him up. "In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive."

Scott furrowed his eyebrows at them, wondering what their thought process was and what they thought he was going to say to them. "Why would I say yes?"

"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no," Aiden informed them as Isaac joined April's side, glaring at the two of them.

"I can think of one... Like, the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd," the Lahey boy told them, and he started to lean forward, and the blonde girl could tell that he was about to lunge any second. "In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now."