𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"CLASS STARTS IN FIVE MINUTES!" COACH YELLED THROUGH THE MEGAPHONE because there were so many students frolicking in the hallway

"CLASS STARTS IN FIVE MINUTES!" COACH YELLED THROUGH THE MEGAPHONE because there were so many students frolicking in the hallway. "Class starts in five minutes! Just because there's no power, don't expect there to be no school!"

"That was a triple negative. Very impressive, Coach," Stiles called to the man from his locker as he passed by him and April. The blonde girl had been antsy all day because she had to keep the secret from everyone. She felt like she was betraying all of her friends. It was only twenty-four hours. She could make it.

Coach nodded and spoke into the megaphone again, "Copy that."

"Oops!" Stiles exclaimed as he knocked his keys onto the ground. He furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at one of the keys on the ring. "Hello...Where did you come from?"

"What?" April questioned in confusion because he was talking to his keys. Scott walked in the door, taking her attention off Stiles. While the Sharpe girl was helping Allison the night before, Barrow had kidnapped Kira, and when Scott went to rescue her, something really weird happened with her and the electricity.

Speaking of Kira, she was walking down the hall too, and Scott was about to run after her when Stiles stopped him and grabbed his arm. "No. No, stop! Stop!"

"What? I need to talk to her," Scott said.

Stiles shook his head almost immediately. April was keeping her mouth shut during this whole interaction because she was scared that if she opened it, her secret would just come spilling out. "No, you need to remember someone left a coded message telling Barrow to kill her. Until we figure out if she's just another psychotic monster that's going to start murdering everybody, I vote against any and all interaction!"

"What if she's like me?" the werewolf asked in defense of himself and Kira. The poor girl was probably scared to death. Stiles was convinced that she was lying and that she was actually evil.

The Stilinski boy sighed and pointed out, "That girl walked through one-point-twenty-one jigawatts of electricity — she's not like you." Both of them sighed and walked away in different directions, leaving April. She was not by herself for long because Isaac came up to her after a moment.