𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"WHERE IS SHE?" STILES ASKED Allison when he, Scott, and April arrived at the school at night

"WHERE IS SHE?" STILES ASKED Allison when he, Scott, and April arrived at the school at night. They had been called when Lydia told her friend that she had had a weird feeling and was drawn to the school, just like the time that she found the dead body by the pool.

April did not know why all of them had to get up and go out there, but she was dragged by Scott and figured that she should be there for her friend when she was going through a hard time like thinking she was actually insane. She was honestly just happy that it was just looking for a dead body and not fighting for their lives in one way or another like they usually did. 

The brunette girl called them over, "Over here."

"It's the same thing — same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here," the Martin girl explained before looking to the Stilinski boy with scared eyes. "And you told me to call you if there's a dead body."

"You found a dead body?" the sheriff's son exclaimed incredulously as everyone else's eyes widened. There was a freaking dead body, and no one called the police?

Lydia shook her head slowly. "Not yet."

"'Not yet?' What do you mean, 'not yet?'" Stiles questioned her, throwing his hands up in the air exasperatedly. "Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body."

"Oh, no. I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on," the strawberry blonde ordered them, and she seemed like she was traumatized from the last time she came across a dead body. I mean, who wouldn't be? She was turning out to be a pretty good dead body detector. They still had not figured out what she was yet, though.

Stiles seemed really annoyed at that, but she could not be blamed for not wanting to be alone when she found the body. Not only was that completely terrifying, but that would also make her very suspicious. "How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body!"

"Hey, lay off her. If you want the dead body so bad, you can find it yourself," the Sharpe girl piped in, and her female friend that was in the argument shot her a grateful smile. Sometimes Stiles got mad about weird things, and he had to calm down. Actually, the blonde girl had never seen him get this annoyed at Lydia before. He used to be so scared that he could barely talk to her, let alone yell at her.