𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

	APRIL FROWNED AS SHE WALKED TOWARD DEREK'S APARTMENT WITH Allison and Lydia

APRIL FROWNED AS SHE WALKED TOWARD DEREK'S APARTMENT WITH Allison and Lydia. The Martin girl was trying to figure out her powers and how to control them, and she had somehow ended up with Peter helping her. Allison breathed out, "While it's smart to bring me with you, I still think the rest of this is totally insane."

"I don't understand why I have to be here," the blonde girl groaned since she was not contributing to the situation at all. Allison was there for protection, but she was just...there. She could be back at the hospital, waiting for Isaac to wake up.

Allison's dad was currently at the sheriff's station with Derek. They were both being held for the murder of Katashi because Rafael had caught them with the case full of money and discussing everything. The Sharpe girl did not have all of the details, but she knew that they believed that Stiles had framed them for murder.

"It's not good for you to be stuck in the hospital all the time. You needed to get out of there for a while," Lydia explained to her before pausing at the door and turning back to Allison. "I tried to find Stiles, and I led everyone into a mental institution! I call that a colossal failure. Look, I just need to figure this out, and he's the only one offering help."

The Argent girl was still not convinced at all since Peter had never done anything for anyone but himself in his entire life, at least for as long as they had known him. "Peter doesn't offer help — he offers a chance for you to be manipulated into giving him what he wants!"

"Fine. Let's see what he wants..." Lydia told her, and they all glanced at each other before sliding the door open to reveal Peter standing dramatically by the window and staring out at the city even though the glass was too dirty and fogged up to see through.

"The hunter and the Banshee..." the man greeted with a slight smirk before his eyes shifted over to the Sharpe girl. He mused, "And the boring one." April just threw her hands up and shot him a glare before he continued. "Ladies, come in." They stepped to the table, and he glanced to the Argent girl. "She goes."

April was about to ask why he did not ask her to leave, but then, she realized that it probably meant that he thought that she was not a threat. The strawberry blonde girl just scoffed because there was no way that that was going to happen. "The last time I was alone with you, I almost bled out on a lacrosse field. She stays."