𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

" IT HAS TO BE ON A TELLURIC CURRENT, or maybe even at the axis of two, or where they all intersect

" IT HAS TO BE ON A TELLURIC CURRENT, or maybe even at the axis of two, or where they all intersect. I just know it's where Derek took Paige to die," Stiles told them all when they arrived at the animal clinic to talk to Deaton about where Ms. Blake might take their guardians.

"My dad and Gerard were there, once. But Gerard said it was years ago, and he couldn't remember where it was," the Argent girl informed them before frowning with a sigh. "And, my dad obviously isn't here to tell us now."

Stiles added, "Yeah, mine either.""Then how do we find this place?" Isaac questioned, getting them back on topic because the talk about the guardians not being there was starting to bum April out, and he could tell."There might be a way," the veterinarian informed them, causing all of them to perk up at the possibility of finding their loved ones. "But it's dangerous. We're gonna need Scott."

April went with Deaton and Stiles to talk to Scott somewhere out in the woods. As they approached him, the blonde girl ran over to him and wrapped her arms around him in an embrace. He smiled slightly, hugging her back. They pulled away, and he looked between the rest of them, referring to the Nemeton when he asked, "How'd you guys find out?

"Lydia," the Stilinski boy answered because the Martin girl had been drawing the same tree for weeks, the exact same tree, and Stiles had recognized it as the Nemeton. "You?"

"Morrell. None of the other Alphas know where it is, either," the McCall boy informed them.

The Sharpe girl raised her eyebrows at her best friend in question as she quizzed, "So, if this works, are you gonna tell them?" She was not sure how deep his loyalty went.

"I can't stop Jennifer without them," he sighed, and the blonde girl knew that it was true. Having the Alphas by their side was going to give them a huge advantage over the Darach.

"How about we concentrate on finding your parents first?" Deaton cut in before the boys could get into some sort of argument. "Now, essentially, you, April, and Stiles need to be surrogate sacrifices for your parents."

Scott furrowed his eyebrows as he looked over to his best friend in confusion. "April?"

"She took Ashley last night," the Sharpe girl explained, with a solemn expression. She looked down at her feet and fought back the tears before she shook it off and looked back up.