𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"GERARD HAS TWISTED HIS WAY INTO  Allison's head in the same way he did with Kate

"GERARD HAS TWISTED HIS WAY INTO  Allison's head in the same way he did with Kate. And I'm losing her, and I know you're losing her too," Chris explained to the trio of teenagers, staring at Scott at the last part.

"You're right. So can you trust me to fix this?" the McCall boy questioned, and when the man in front of him nodded, he continued, "Then can you let us go?"

The hunter shook his head, confusing all of them. "No. My car's faster."

So, they threw Jackson's body in the trunk before piling into the car. Scott rode shotgun, and April was with Isaac in the back seat. The drive was quiet except for some questions asked by either Scott or Chris. Though it didn't affect the two in the front, the silence made things even more awkward for the Lahey and the Sharpe.

When they finally arrived, Isaac and April climbed out of the car so fast they almost fell over while Chris and Scott got out normally. The blonde girl examined the area around them to see that they were near what looked like an abandoned warehouse.

"I think he stopped moving," the blue-eyed boy informed them, and April turned to see that he was looking at the bag that Jackson was in. He was right — it was completely still.

Looking around their empty surroundings, Argent questioned, "Where's Derek?"

Just after that, said man came bounding down the street on all fours, looking absolutely ridiculous, and it took everything in the Sharpe girl to not burst out laughing. He then did a front flip and landed in front of them, his head whipping up to reveal his red, glowing eyes.

"I'm here for Jackson. Not you," Chris assured the Hale man as he climbed to his feet, and Scott rolled his eyes at Derek's dramatics. 

"Somehow, I don't find that very comforting," he replied before looking to the two werewolves behind the hunter and nodding to them as he ordered, "Get him inside."

So, they hauled the bag inside the warehouse, and Scott looked to Derek. "So, where are they?"

"Who?" the Hale quizzed, confused with furrowed eyebrows.