𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED WITH MS

AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED WITH MS. BLAKE, April found Isaac, Allison, and Chris again while the other boys took Lydia to the hospital. When the Sharpe girl came back, she discovered that the piano player for the recital had been killed, and there was mistletoe in her blood. The power was basically out in the building as well because of a really bad storm that had just started. Wind whistled so loud that they could hear it, and it caused trees to hit against the windows. The impact made a sound like a gunshot which might be why people did not come running earlier when the sheriff shot Ms. Blake.

April was still shocked about that. How could she not know that her English teacher was the Darach? Did Elijah know about his sister being a serial killer? What if he knew the entire time, and the girl had befriended an accomplice of someone that murdered a lot of people? What if he had done some of the killing?

Everyone was trying to call someone, but the storm had a lot of cell towers down. So, almost no one could get a signal. April groaned once again as the line rang out again. Isaac furrowed his eyebrows because she looked as if she was about to throw her phone across the hall. He questioned, "What's wrong?"

"It's Ashley," the blonde girl sighed, glancing down at her phone angrily and praying that her aunt's picture would pop up on it. Something felt off about the fact that her aunt was not answering because it did not seem to be a problem with the service. "She's not answering."

"It's probably just the storm," he assured her. He was thinking reasonably. He was probably right, but something felt off about the whole situation. After everything that happened with Stiles's dad, even though it sounded selfish, she wanted to make sure her guardian was okay.

"I don't know." She shook her head doubtfully. Something felt wrong. "She would usually be trying anything to reach me right now. I'm surprised she hasn't shown up at the school yet. She gets really serious about storms." Ashley's grandparents had died in a storm, so her mom always acted all crazy when there was a storm. Every time there was a storm, the Sommers woman had made sure that she was okay and somewhere safe if she was not at home.

He grabbed her wrists, causing her to look at him so that she would stop freaking out. Their eyes met, and her stressed breathing was starting to slow down as she focused on his sin against hers. "I'm sure she's fine."