Homeland

You walked into the throne room where Ivar sat and sighed as you took off your armour and put your weapons on a nearby table. Turning to your lover, you saw him staring at you.

"What is it, darling?" You asked

"What is my name, my love?" Ivar asked

So he wanted to play.
You sighed and chuckled.

"You are Ivar." You replied

"Ivar..." The man said. "Is that it?"

"No." You laughed as you continued to remove things. You took off your earrings next. "You are Ivar the Boneless. Son of Ragnar Lothbrok."

"Have you ever been afraid of me?" Ivar asked as he leaned back in his seat

"No." You smiled

"We are expecting to be attacked by the Saxons who have a large army." Ivar said

"I know that." You chuckled

"Then you know that we must ask the gods for help. We must offer them a sacrifice." Ivar said. "Would you ever offer yourself as a sacrifice, even if it meant you would have to leave me?"

"Yes."

Ivar's face fell as he frowned.

"I love you and all our gods. I also know that if that were to happen, we would reunite in Valhalla where you would tell me of all your tales of triumph." You smiled.

"What would you do for me?" Ivar asked

"Anything you wanted me to do."

"Then take off your clothes." Ivar smirked

You moved to stand a few feet away before you took off your clothes, revealing yourself to him.

"Come closer." Ivar said

You didn't hesitate to do as he asked, walking to him until you stood right in front of his seat.

"Kiss me."

Again, you didn't hesitate to move forward, straddling his waist carefully and placing a long kiss on his lips. When you pulled away, he tried to follow but you moved to far.

You dragged your hand down his chest and reached into his pants, stroking his prick as he gripped the chair tightly.

Anyone who passed the throne room made sure to stay away for the next couple hours.

-

You scoffed as you watched the Englishmen climb the wall. You, Ivar and his brothers stood in a large tower.

"That'a him!" Ivar said upon seeing the former prince.

"Who?" Hvitserk asked

" Aethelwulf." Ivar replied. Aethelwulf was now king since Ecbert had apparently renounced the throne before they all fled. "King Ecbert's son."

"Oh, and he brought his own sons." You chuckled. "Like lambs to the slaughter."

Alfred and his brother, who you did not know the name of, crouched beside their father as they all stood on the wall, inspecting the city. Alfred was nearly a man. He had grown.

"Hvitserk, let's go." Ubbe spoke from behind you all.

The two men left, leaving you and Ivar to watch.

-

The plan was working perfectly. They had fallen for your traps and many men were dying due to the arrows being shot at them.