wanting truth

It has been 2 days since the end of the tournament. Cedric died, Voldemort is back, and Barty Jr. Got away. No body believes me except Dumbledore, and he won't tell me why Voldemort wants me dead so bad. ' maybe I should ask Voldemort...' shaking my head to my own thought. ' but if he doesn't know it's me...'

" That does it I'm studying for a bit on my own mione." I leave before she could protest. Walking to the owlry to begin my insane quest for answers. ' now how to start this I'll just sign anonymous.'

Dear Mr. Voldemort

Would you prefer Mr. or Lord? As for the bird it will wait for your response. If you don't wish to respond after reading this please just shoo her away as I "borrowed" her. I have a few questions mainly though one in particular. Why do you want to kill Harry Potter so badly? From what I can tell he doesn't know either. Nor does he seem to want to fight you till you try to kill him that is. Normal human response is fight or flight. He seems to fight only long enough to flee is all I'm saying. Also have any idea why Potter never wants to go home at end of the year? I think it's strange if he's treated like royalty there.
Sincerely
Anonymous

Folding it up I put it in an envelope and address it to Mr. Voldemort. I look at hedgwig as she looks at me. "This one is risky girl." As I tie it to her leg I tell her. " Wait for a response, and avoid letting others notice you." As an after thought I say. " If he shoo's you fly back take it to him." I gesture to my scar. And she gives a sad hoot as I cast a strong notice me not on her and the letter. When she fly's away I sigh unsure if I'll get a response. But at least I tried.