Regret of Wilfulblindess

Upon seeing a Malfoy owl tapping on my office window I let it in. Closing the window as it flys to Lucius. Dropping the letter then waiting on my chair. Watching the bird I see it seems amused about something. So I sit and wait to hear what Draco wants this time. After Lucius opens it and pulls out another envelope I see him pale. I sit up quickly instantly worried. "What is it Lucius?"

"It's for you My Lord. They used Draco's own owl..." Lucius looks concerned as he hands over the envelope. "Do you think they mean Draco harm My Lord?" Fear inching into his voice.

"Let's see what they wrote might be that Potter just wanted his bird back I did mention you saw me receive Potter's bird." I spoke evenly but in truth it worried me to. Opening the letter I read though it quickly smiling softly at the note about washing Draco's mouth out. "I'll show you shortly Lucius but I don't believe they won't truly hurt Draco maybe just his pride." So I read though the letter more carefully. Before I began writing.

Anonymous,

Unfortunately Lucius thought you might've meant to harm Draco, maybe give a letter for him next time as well. Yes I truly intend to help if I can. Do please tell him help is coming show him this if you must. It likely is due to being let down previously to many times. Talking about Potter's parents will be delt with at home but thank you I highly doubt Lucius knew of it. A portkey has been discussed and since you have agreed I shall send it to you in this letter.not trusting people is normal for abused persons. Which I believe he is. I'll set up plenty of books for him. The portkey will take him to just outside gringotts in diagon Ally. Perhaps you should be his pen pal. It would help him to have someone who hasn't hurt him to talk to. Now as for the reason I came after him. A prophecy what I Know of it goes as thus. The one has the power to defeat the dark lord approaches. Born as the seventh month dies. Born to those who have thrice defied him.... I know it sounds ridiculous but that is why. As for my favorite subject in school defense against the dark arts fun no?

Mr. Tomson

After giving Ulysses the letter I informed him to wait in the owlry for this person not to go to them. After receiving a confirming nod I let him out and handed the letter to Lucius. Who seemed to relax when he realized they really meant no harm. But concerned for Potter it seemed really bad and only getting worse.