The Dark Office

Before anyone had a chance to speak I pulled out my wand casting a sleeping charm quick. "Sev how do you treat Potter?" I recognized the fear response the Harry had just displayed so powerfully. And hoped it was knee jerk not due to fear of sev.

"What? I try to show the arrogant boy to be more humble boy thinks he can get away with anything!" Severus stated clearly agitated. "Now the boy's gone and runaway because of not being able to ride..." Sev looked around realizing the pain on everyone's faces. "What? What caused that reaction from that child?"

"Sev put your childhood behind the way Potter acts and mix in not one friend that truly cares about you." I spoke evenly not wanting to hurt Severus. We had all hurt the boy but Severus was there constantly more opportunity for hurtful words. I know sev would never hit any child but words can cut far deeper than any blade.

"No" his voice was a whisper "No tell me he's not abused Albus swears he's raised like a little prince. Lucius tell me your joking." He sank into a chair that he had rightened a lost pleading look on his face.

"I'm afraid not sev. The reason this child reacted that way to hearing your voice is because this child sought us out for help. This child is Harry Potter." I let that sink in for a minute as I look at our Lord. "He didn't take well to having to see you. I think it's safe to say you scare him My Lord." I wait for him to nod as he watches sev with consern. Looking over I see why he's crying.

"Sev come here." I watch him shake his head in both disbelief and pain. So I ready my self for giving him a command. He never disobeys when I deepen my voice. "Severus come here now." He comes but it's clear he wasn't choosing to come over he had moved on instinct. A small sob released from his mouth. "Sit next me Severus." I demand. As soon as he does sit next to me I place Harry in his lap. "Hold him safe." With that I get up walking over to our Lord.

"They both need this." My Lord says softly. Then he cast's envinerate on the boy. Even from he I hear Harry start to breath hard. But then Severus pulls Harry to himself apologizing over and over. We watch as Harry slowly calms down then raises a single hand to pat sev's back slowly. When they both finally calm down. We walk over to hear Severus still softly muttering apologies to Harry.

When Harry See's me he reaches out to me. His eyes still tell me he's scared. So I gently pick him up from sev and sit down right next to sev with Harry on my lap. I hold Harry up with one arm and wrap my other around sev's shoulders. Holding him close. Sev ducks his head down and into me. Clinging to me Sobbing neither me or the Lord can make out what he's saying.

When Harry reaches out and flicks sev I give him a Stern look but he's looking at sev. "Y-your n-not a-a m-monster. J-just m-mean." Harry stutters out. "V-voldy i-is a-a m-monster." He stutters again this time sev looks up at him sniffling

"Voldy? Do you have a death wish child?" Sev chokes out.

"Yes, my death wish is for Dumbledore to die choking on a lemon drop, and have the ministry confirm it along with the goblins and centaurs." He gives him and smirk. "Thanks for asking professor."

At that I couldn't take it anymore. I laughed hard. "Well at the very least he didn't make him into an owl." And Harry began howling with laughter. Telling Snape how Anonymous had done that. Then his eyes sparked with something unknown.

When he pulled out a scrap of paper, And a strange object with a tip. I threw him a curious look. Then he leaned over to sev using his chest to write. "What is that thing you're using to write? Also what are you plotting?"

When he absently handed me the object he called it a pen. Then he whispered in sev's ear handing him the scrap of parchment folded. Sev nodded saying okay. Then got up and handed it to the Dark Lord. When Tom smirked I got worried.

"Harry I think it's time to give you what I have prepared for you." The Dark Lord said as a matter of fact. "Come over here a moment please." But Harry was shaking again. He looked terrified of the prospect.

"Deep breath Harry. Remember we won't hurt you." I started coaching as I stood him up. Helping to calm him down. I continued to coach him as I lead him to the Dark Lord. Once there giving a small squeeze I went back to the couch. Smirking as I pulled sev onto my lap.

Seeing that he was completely absorbed with watching them. Slightly irritated with being ignored I began to mess with him. I started by using a cleansing charm on his hair. Then I began to braid it. When that didn't work I kissed his neck. That got a gasp and his breathing to pick up.

I had also watched as the Dark Lord put a beautiful bracelet on Harry's wrist. And spoke to him slowly when he took the odd red string off Harry's wrist. Harry had looked sad.

When sev's head fell back to my shoulder. I knew he was about gone. I could feel how hard he was against the arm I was using to keep him in place. Sev was panting not breathing properly. And I decided to make sure he could feel my desire. So I pulled him closer as I twitched in need. Turning slightly I whispered into his ear. "My forced marriage to cissa is nearly over. When it is your ass is mine. You will be mine. Mine to hold. Mine to caress. Mine to have. Do you want that sev?"

I watched as he opened his mouth snapped it shut then gave a small nod. So I kissed his neck some more and felt him tense. As his hand shot to his mouth. I realized what I'd just made him do right in front of the Dark Lord. And it was hot. Giving a finale kiss to his cheek I pulled him so he was resting against my chest.

Smirking as the Dark Lord had turned himself and Harry so that Harry's back faced us and he could see it all. Seeing the look of are you kidding me I just smiled at him. Knowing I had some explaining to do later but at the moment. I felt incredible.in a few weeks Narcissa and I would be free to love who we wanted to. And sev was already mine.

When Harry backed away then somehow wedged him self behind us. I looked at the Dark Lord curiously. The Dark Lord looked pissed off. As he shouted enter. I moved sev to hide the rest of Harry from view. When wormtail came in I felt rage.

"M-My L-Lord t-the w-wolves h-have a-arrived." He sucked oddly on his lip after speaking making a strange airy fufuuffing sound. Only making me more irritated with his intrusion of the carefree moments prior.

"Very well show them to the meeting room and have dinner served. I'll be along shortly. Now get out." He said aggravation clear in his voice. As soon as the door shut the Dark Lord spelled up a privacy ward. "Harry it's time to go. Say your goodbyes." His voice was now low and soft.

When I felt one of Harry's arms wrap around me and his head on my shoulder I looked at him. "Bye Lord Malfoy maybe next time I can visit Hedwig." I gave a nod to show that I'd see to it. Then he moved to sev still behind us. "Bye sir I won't be going back to Hogwarts till he's truly dead so your cauldrons are safe from me." Sev spun and wrapped both arms around Harry squeezing him telling him to be safe and not to make any potions. So that he didn't blow up the world. Harry giggled happily. Then extracted himself moving over by the office floo "bye voldy." Then he said the word home and disappeared with a pop

"Lucius please don't ever do that again I put a privacy ward on you when we heard sev's first moan. Harry nearly saw before I turned him. Which near put the boy into a panic." He glared pointedly at me. Turning to Severus he raised a brow. "Can't believe you let him get away with that at all let alone with Harry present. Are both of you becoming children?"

Seeing sev look guilty. I grabbed his hand. "Not his fault he was trapped and he did try to resist me My Lord. But no we are not becoming children." I then stood and help sev to stand despite him not needing it then I glamoured his neck so it wouldn't be seen. "What did Harry write on that parchment?" A shocked look crossed his face.

"Damn I forgot to do that before he left oh well there's always next time." Then he smirked telling me that he had no intention of telling us what he wrote. "Wolves are here now so let's get to it."