Barty

When I landed in an entryway of sorts I began to look around. Not realizing that Barty was watching from a doorway or that my hair was going through the whole rainbow. "Now that's a neat trick Harry." I spun willing my wand into my hand pointing directly at Barty. He raised his hands to show surrender. "Didn't mean to surprise you. Your hair is an awful shade of green at the moment Harry." He pointed to my hair.

I didn't look at it. "Who else is here?" I demanded. Pushing my back into a wall. So I'd be ready for any other to come in at least my back was safe. "Is this a trap?" Very confused as to why I wouldn't have been told about him being here. As I gave no reason to doubt my intent on staying out of this war.

"He must've forgotten to tell you. I'm here to be your tutor. It was at the request of Anonymous. I'm surprised about your hair but your response to my unknown presence is excellent for defence." He paused here looking at my hair again. "Huh teal I think." Then shook his head as I blushed.

"I think it's connected to my emotions." I tell him slowly lowering my wand keeping an eye on the exits and him. "Black seems to be shock, Blond excitement, and baby pink for mischievous. Those are the ones I figured out sense the block was removed." I watched him as I weighed his words of voldy having forgotten to tell me about him. It was possible. Things had been chaotic when I was there.

He watched as I put my wand away in the holster before asking. "What were you feeling when I surprised you? And what were you feeling when I explained myself?" He watched the vomit green color return before going teal then white. "I know you may not trust me Harry but we have to start somewhere. And that ability is an asset to you. You need to be able to master it." Barty said sticking to fact.

"I.... Teal was conflicted." I said then sealed my mouth shut. I had no intention of giving him more then that. No way in hell was I going to tell him that the vomit green color was fear. "You never said who else is here." I asked again trying to change the subject.

Barty gave me a look telling me that he was not about to forget that. Which caused an embarrassed yellow to color my hair. "Just us and the house elves. I've been informed that unless My Lord comes here your in charge. Just so you know you should not treat them badly. My Lord would not like it." I rolled my eyes at Barty.

"I wouldn't ever harm someone unless I absolutely have to in order to protect my self or others." I give him a look that could wither a tree to rot. "Anonymous was right I do like you as a teacher. But I have never trusted you or anyone else for that matter. Closest person to me trusting them would be Mayam Ripshang." I give him a pointed look. "Also this is not the wizarding world. It is the magical world. Get used to it."

I watched his stunned expression for a moment. Not sure it would work I tugged at my magic a bit calling out "head house elf" frowning at first then felt a small tug on my pant leg to my right. Jumping nearly outta my skin I spun wand in hand breathing hard. As soon as I saw the elf I relax putting my wand away. "Sorry please don't show up so close to me. And can you show me the way to my room please." I offer my hand the elf looks at me worry written all over his face then takes it and gently tugs me down the hall.

"I is being Crashers. I is being head elf. You is needing something calls to Crashers." He explained as he pulled me along. "This is being first floor library. It goes up two more. Bells is elf there. This is you's office." Pulling me along until we reached a set of double doors. "This is kitchen. Astel charge here. Nips and flips works there to." Then we were off again. This time up some stairs and down a hall as he explained they were guest rooms.

Pointing out Barty's door on the way through as well as the training rooms. When he pointed out the second floor entrance to the library I smiled. Then he lead me up the next flight of stairs telling me "only family can be coming up here." He gave a watchful look "Master has told us you be given this room. Meant for close family. Master rooms if he comes is there" he pointed to the big door at the very end of the hall witch was the closest door save for the one across from mine.